NoBloat Free for PC – Get the last version of NoBloat Free 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get NoBloat Free App for Windows
Download last version of NoBloat Free App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||NoBloat Free|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install NoBloat Free on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install NoBloat Free on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running NoBloat Free into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NoBloat Free “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the NoBloat Free.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play NoBloat Free app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install NoBloat Free on MAC PC
This NoBloat Free is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the NoBloat Free App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) NoBloat Free?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
NoBloat Free for Windows Reviews
NoBloat Free App Preview
NoBloat lets you delete unwanted apps that come pre-installed with your phone. Simply select the bloatware that you want to get rid of and click delete. NoBloat can automatically place backups on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when deleting system apps.
Using the blacklist from the full version, you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM. When wiping your phone’s data, you can export your blacklist to import it on your new ROM.
Free version features
* Disabling and enabling system apps
* Creating backups of system apps and restoring them
* Deleting system apps
Full version features
* Creating a blacklist of system app to delete
* Batch operation to backup/remove all blacklisted system apps
* Batch operation to enable all disabled system apps
* Batch operation to restore all backups
* Export your settings and blacklist to the external storage to import them later
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* Change backup folder location
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try uninstalling the app’s updates or enabling USB debugging.
* In order to use NoBloat you need root access. If you do not know what root access means, you probably don’t have it.
* Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of deleted apps or to just disable them so you can restore them later.
* TVK Development cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause.
* Removing critical apps can cause your phone to malfunction. Be sure to ONLY delete apps you know for certain aren’t needed.
* Always have backups of your device’s image.
* If you have any questions regarding the safety of actions using NoBloat, you’re advised to contact TVK Development beforehand.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to respond asap. Please don’t use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
* Added Android 6.0 compatibility
* Fixed crash on disabled apps screen
NoBloat Free is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
NoBloat Free installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.