NFL for PC – Get the last version of NFL 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get NFL App for Windows
Download last version of NFL App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install NFL on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install NFL on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running NFL into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NFL “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the NFL.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play NFL app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install NFL on MAC PC
This NFL is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the NFL App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) NFL?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
NFL for Windows Reviews
NFL App Preview
The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan, with live local and primetime games, exciting videos and highlights, and replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required). The NFL app is packed with more video than ever.
The NFL app keeps fans fully updated all off-season long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more. It doesn’t matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• Live local and primetime games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL Combine and Draft Coverage
Phone and Tablet Features:
• All new Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Articles and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from all around the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Android TV Features:
• TEAMS: Select your favorite team to watch videos directly from that team or replay recent games.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within the NFL app. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL app allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content. However, the NFL app does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” (for Android devices) option in your devices settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
*Data usage applies for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms
Bug fixes and improvements
NFL is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
NFL installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.