Neutralizer for PC – Get the last version of Neutralizer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Neutralizer App for Windows
Download last version of Neutralizer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Neutralizer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Neutralizer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Neutralizer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Neutralizer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Neutralizer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Neutralizer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Neutralizer on MAC PC
This Neutralizer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Neutralizer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Neutralizer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Neutralizer for Windows Reviews
Neutralizer App Preview
Neutralizer is an equalizer made for sound restoration in mind, contrary to many other products that offer ready made profiles for sound distortion. Everybody is different and everybody’s hearing is different. You have to test your hearing on devices that take active part in sound reproduction in order to be sure that any adjustments you make will work for you. We offer simple to use interface that needs very little explanations. It is self explanatory. And it is elegant.
If you would like to improve your listening experience on a mobile device, you would mostly come into conclusion that you need a better hardware. Although in most situations it might be true you don’t always know why.
This is because of so many parameters you have to take into account like: the digital to analog conversion, the signal frequency range, the amplification path, the speakers (or headphones) frequency response, the psychoacoustics and so on. You can measure each of the parameters, but to measure them all you only have one device—your ears.
One way to improve your hearing ability is to use sound enhancers like equalizers. Most of them distort sound quality but if you use it wisely, you can minimize the deficiencies of your acoustic tract. The key word here is “wisely”.
In order to do it wisely you have to make some tests to discover the problem.
And that’s what Neutralizer does. It tests your hearing ability in key frequency ranges and adapts the system equalizer to take it into account. As simple as that.
Current limitations: the sad fact is that Neutralizer will not work for everybody. There are mobile devices not compatible with our solution that don’t allow third party apps to control system equalizer. We are working towards a solution to satisfy everybody, but for the time being your mileage may vary. It is, what it is. Please don’t give us bad rating because of this. We told you so.
Updated 3rd party libraries
Neutralizer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Neutralizer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.