Network Connections for PC – Get the last version of Network Connections 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Network Connections App for Windows
Download last version of Network Connections App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Network Connections|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Network Connections on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Network Connections on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Network Connections into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Network Connections “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Network Connections.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Network Connections app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Network Connections on MAC PC
This Network Connections is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Network Connections App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Network Connections?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Network Connections for Windows Reviews
Network Connections App Preview
Powerful tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all inbound and outbound connection from and to your Android device. A low-level connections capture module ensures best performance with a minimal battery usage.
NOTE: For Android 10+ you need a ROOT-ed device. For more information, please read:
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the ‘secrets’ of your apps.
– Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
– Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
– Displays detailed IP information for each connection – IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
– Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it – permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
– Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
– Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to use it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs – Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN – IP information
Android 10+ support for ROOT devices.
Network Connections is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Network Connections installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.