NAVER Map, Navigation for PC – Get the last version of NAVER Map, Navigation 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get NAVER Map, Navigation App for Windows
Download last version of NAVER Map, Navigation App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||NAVER Map, Navigation|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install NAVER Map, Navigation on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install NAVER Map, Navigation on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running NAVER Map, Navigation into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NAVER Map, Navigation “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the NAVER Map, Navigation.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play NAVER Map, Navigation app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install NAVER Map, Navigation on MAC PC
This NAVER Map, Navigation is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the NAVER Map, Navigation App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) NAVER Map, Navigation?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
NAVER Map, Navigation for Windows Reviews
NAVER Map, Navigation App Preview
South Korea’s best GPS navigation Get started right away
* Experience the completely new Naver Map.
– Menu tab for Map home
Quickly access and use Nearby, Public Transportation, Navigation and the MY tab from the home screen.
– Simplified search
Search locations, buses, subway, and more in a comprehensive search bar.
– Nearby (SmartAround)
Check restaurants and places to visit in your surroundings provided by NAVER’s user data.
Fast and accurate navigation with real-time traffic info and optimized usability for any driving condition.
– Vector map
360 degrees rotation-enabled vector map with 3D view of key landmarks via tilting.
– Public transit time calculator
Set your departure date and time to view the best route and arrival time.
– Street view
Seamless street and aerial views provided for location search and route planning.
Pin and save travel plans, restaurants, and other points of interest in folders and view them on the map.
– Instant search
View useful info about your query, such as opening/closing times for supermarkets while you search.
Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese maps and English navigation provided.
*Requires Android OS 5.0 or later
*Find out more tips on how to use Naver Map
– Naver Map customer service: http://naver.me/GYywEiT4
– Naver Map blog: https://blog.naver.com/naver_map
*User confirmation for Naver Map
Enabling the below privacy settings is recommended:
(Some features to make calls and send messages while navigating is supported only in Korea)
– Microphone: Used to provide voice search or voice comman.(KR only)
– Location: Used to find users’ location when users find direction or use navigation.
– Phone: A device ID is used to check and change the login status for security. Used to make calls while navigating.(KR only)
– Call history: Used to access receipts of phone calls/messages while navigating.(KR only)
– SMS: Used to send messages while navigating.(KR only)
– Storage: Used to access device’s storage to save and read content in order to provide better service.
– Contacts: Used in NAVER’s easy login service or to make calls and send messages while navigating.(KR only)
– Camera: Used in NAVER’s MY – Receipt Confirmation to take photos of receipts.
*Address: Green Factory, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
■ App stability and bug fixes
NAVER Map, Navigation is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
NAVER Map, Navigation installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.