Nationwide Banking App for PC – Get the last version of Nationwide Banking App 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Nationwide Banking App App for Windows
Download last version of Nationwide Banking App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Nationwide Banking App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Nationwide Banking App on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Nationwide Banking App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Nationwide Banking App into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Nationwide Banking App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Nationwide Banking App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Nationwide Banking App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Nationwide Banking App on MAC PC
This Nationwide Banking App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Nationwide Banking App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Nationwide Banking App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Nationwide Banking App for Windows Reviews
Nationwide Banking App App Preview
Join over 3 million of our members who are using the Nationwide Banking App for their everyday banking needs. It’s simple to get started.
Manage your everyday banking needs
Securely log-in using Biometrics or 3 numbers of your passnumber. Once signed in you can use the app to view your balances, make payments, search for transactions and much more.
Become a super saver
You can use the app to create Savings Goals, easily see what your savings interest rate is, and also make impulse savings into your account – without having to log in.
Frequently asked questions
— I’ve never used the app before. How do I start?
Tap the ‘Get’ button on the screen to download the app. Once downloaded, simply follow the instructions on screen. From there, all you’ll need are your Nationwide account details or debit card and card reader and the app will help you finish setting up.
— How safe is the Nationwide Banking App?
Our Digital Banking promise means:
• We’ll refund any money taken from your account without your authorisation
• We’ll monitor & protect your account 24/7 with the latest technology
• We’ll provide you with education on how to stay safe including top tips and information on the latest fraud and scam trends
(Please see our website for full terms and conditions. T&Cs apply.)
My app isn’t downloading
If your app isn’t downloading or seems to be stuck, to fix it:
1. Go to your phone’s settings and choose Apps > Google Play Store > Force stop
2. Then choose Storage > Clear cache
3. Try the update again.
You can use the app to
• View your accounts; savings, loans, mortgages, credit cards and current accounts.
• Browse our product offerings, and open new accounts
• Freeze/unfreeze your debit card
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Change your passnumber
• Setup new bill payments and check existing payments (you may need your card reader for some transactions)
• Setup and track a Savings Goal
• Personalise your settings to update your personal details, get text alerts and go paperless
This release has some minor bug fixes and improvements.
We hope you enjoy using our app and we appreciate all the feedback. Please leave us a review and let us know what you think.
Nationwide Banking App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Nationwide Banking App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.