Naroth for PC – Get the last version of Naroth 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Naroth App for Windows
Download last version of Naroth App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Naroth on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Naroth on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Naroth into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Naroth “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Naroth.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Naroth app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Naroth on MAC PC
This Naroth is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Naroth App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Naroth?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Naroth for Windows Reviews
Naroth App Preview
You travel to Naroth, a green plateau located between the kingdoms of Vilden and Jarrad. On your quest for information about your father, you descend deeper and deeper into the abandoned mines to finally discover a threatening secret. Are you brave enough to face the danger?
Naroth is an open world, fantasy action RPG in 3D. In a first person view, you wander the wilderness and the villages of Naroth, talk to the locals and explore the dungeons. You gain experience, improve your skills and find new items.
Naroth is completely free (no ads, no in-app-purchases) and completely in English, German, Russian or Turkish.
– open world, fantasy role playing game with dungeon crawler elements
– offline, single player gameplay
– 3D first person perspective
– freely accessible world with 3 villages and other locations
– over 3 dozen quests…
– …and even more NPCs
– 15 different enemy types
– 30 dungeon levels
– over 100 items to find and purchase
– long-ranged and melee weapons
– alchemy system
– comprehensive skill tree
– quest log
– up to 15 hours of playing time
Quest marker and people with question marks above their heads are unknown in Naroth. It’s your adventure, so experience it in your own way.
Naroth is powered by the jPCT-AE 3D-Engine @ http://jpct-ae.net
Please note: The first start of the game can take a little longer because it has to process some additional data.
The game needs permission to change system settings to disable screen blanking and to minimize Android’s software buttons.
Fixed markers on mini map
Naroth is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Naroth installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.