myTuner Radio and Podcasts for PC – Get the last version of myTuner Radio and Podcasts 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get myTuner Radio and Podcasts App for Windows
Download last version of myTuner Radio and Podcasts App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||myTuner Radio and Podcasts|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install myTuner Radio and Podcasts on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install myTuner Radio and Podcasts on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running myTuner Radio and Podcasts into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” myTuner Radio and Podcasts “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the myTuner Radio and Podcasts.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play myTuner Radio and Podcasts app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install myTuner Radio and Podcasts on MAC PC
This myTuner Radio and Podcasts is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the myTuner Radio and Podcasts App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) myTuner Radio and Podcasts?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
myTuner Radio and Podcasts for Windows Reviews
myTuner Radio and Podcasts App Preview
With myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio.
– listen to more than 50,000 radio stations from more than 200 countries and territories;
– follow your favorite shows and more than 1 million podcasts;
– choose amongst sports, news, music, comedy and more;
– keep listening to free radio online while using other apps;
– find out which song is currently playing on the radio (depending on the station);
– listen to FM radio even if you are abroad (internet radio);
– search by country, city, genre or use the search tool to easily find a station or podcast;
– add an online radio or podcast to your favorites list;
– set an alarm to wake up with the FM radio station you love;
– set a sleep timer to turn the app off automatically;
– listen through the smartphone’s loudspeakers or via Bluetooth or Chromecast;
– share with friends via Social Media, SMS or Email.
🎧 LISTEN EVERYWHERE
You can listen to your favorite radio stations on mobile, web, desktop, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku and other set-top boxes), connected cars (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, InControl Apps – Jaguar & Land Rover, Bosch mySpin…), wearables, Alexa, Sonos and other. And we are working hard to make myTuner available in the broadest range of devices and gear.
Our mission is to ensure that every music lover can listen to the best radio stations the world has to offer, anytime and anywhere. We already have more than 50,000 radio stations in our database, but still, if you do not find the station you’re looking for, please send us an email to [email protected] and we will try to add that radio station as soon as possible, so that you don’t miss out on your favorite music and shows.
If you like the app, we would appreciate a 5 stars review. Thank you!
Note: myTuner Radio app requires an internet connection, 3G/4G or Wi-Fi network in order to tune in radio stations. Some FM radio stations may not work/fail to play because their stream is temporarily offline.
More info @:
Bug fixing and stability
myTuner Radio and Podcasts is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
myTuner Radio and Podcasts installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.