MyRadar Weather Radar for PC – Get the last version of MyRadar Weather Radar 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MyRadar Weather Radar App for Windows
Download last version of MyRadar Weather Radar App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MyRadar Weather Radar|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MyRadar Weather Radar on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MyRadar Weather Radar on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MyRadar Weather Radar into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MyRadar Weather Radar “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MyRadar Weather Radar.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MyRadar Weather Radar app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MyRadar Weather Radar on MAC PC
This MyRadar Weather Radar is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MyRadar Weather Radar App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MyRadar Weather Radar?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MyRadar Weather Radar for Windows Reviews
MyRadar Weather Radar App Preview
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, yet powerful weather app that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated live radar, with radar loop lengths of up to two hours. This basic functionality provides the quickest way to get a fast snapshot of the weather on-the-go, and it’s what has made MyRadar so successful over the years. Check your phone and get an instant assessment of the weather that will impact your day.
In addition to the live radar, MyRadar has an ever-increasing list of weather and environmentally-related data layers that you can overlay on top of the map; our animated winds layer shows a breathtaking visual representation of both surface winds and winds at the jetstream level; the frontal boundaries layer shows high and low pressure systems as well as frontal boundaries themselves; the earthquakes layer is a great way to stay on top of the latest reports on seismic activity, completely customizable as to severity and time; our hurricane layer allows users to stay on top of the latest tropical storm and hurricane activity throughout the world; the aviation layer overlays AIRMETs, SIGMETs and other aviation-related data, including the ability to track flights and display their IFR flight plans and paths, and the “wildfires” layer allows users to stay abreast of the latest fire activity around the United States.
In addition to the data layers, MyRadar has the ability to send weather and environmental alerts, including alerts from the National Weather Center, such as Tornado and Severe Weather alerts. MyRadar includes the ability to receive alerts based off of Tropical Storm and Hurricane activity; you can configure the app to send you an alert any time a tropical storm or hurricane forms, or is upgraded or downgraded.
One of the most useful features in MyRadar is the ability to provide advanced rain alerts; our patent-pending process for predicting hyper-local rainfall is the most accurate in the industry. Instead of having to constantly check the app, MyRadar will send you an alert up to an hour in advance as to when the rain will arrive at your current location, down to the minute, including details on intensity and duration. These alerts can be a life saver when you’re on-the-go and don’t always have time to check the weather – our systems will proactively do the work for you and let you know in advance before the rain hits.
All of the weather and environmental data represented on MyRadar is displayed on our custom mapping system, developed in-house. This mapping system uses your devices GPU, which makes it incredibly fast and speedy. When you’re looking for quick weather information on-the-go, that makes a huge difference. The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and the rest of the world to see what the weather is like anywhere on the planet.
In addition to the free features of the app, the premium upgrade is available, including real-time hurricane tracking – great for the start of hurricane season. This feature provides additional data above and beyond the free version, including the cone of probability for tropical storm/hurricane forecast tracks, and also includes a detailed synopsis from the National Hurricane Center. The premium upgrade also include the professional radar pack, which allows greater detail of radar from individual stations. Users can select individual radar stations around the US, select the radar tilt angle, and also change the radar product being displayed, including base reflectivity and wind velocity – great for experienced weather buffs looks to stay on top of possible tornado formation.
MyRadar is also available for WearOS devices – try on your smartwatch!
Don’t get caught off guard with bad weather; download MyRadar today and try it out!
– New feature: Road Weather! Show road conditions near your current location. Enable in the Layers menu!
– Improved layout and added more information to the extended forecast: Feels Like, sunrise/set, moon phases.
– Improved look of data when moving map over Road Weather, Snow and SPC outlooks, air quality, and smoke.
– Improved Wildfire details for Canadian wildfires.
– Several crash fixes and improvements.
MyRadar Weather Radar is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MyRadar Weather Radar installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.