MyMerrill for PC – Get the last version of MyMerrill 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MyMerrill App for Windows
Download last version of MyMerrill App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MyMerrill on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MyMerrill on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MyMerrill into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MyMerrill “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MyMerrill.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MyMerrill app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MyMerrill on MAC PC
This MyMerrill is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MyMerrill App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MyMerrill?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MyMerrill for Windows Reviews
MyMerrill App Preview
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients can access and manage investment accounts where and when it’s most convenient.
Stay Connected with your Advisor
• Send messages and documents securely
• Scan and send a document to your advisor using your camera
Deposit Checks, Transfer Money and Pay Bills
• Take photos of checks to deposit them¹
• Transfer money between your linked Merrill investment and Bank of America, N.A. banking accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions
• Request wire transfers and pay eBills
Access Market Research
• Read U.S., global market, and security-specific news and research reports
• A new way to research: most stock security profiles now feature a stock story – from an in-depth company bio to performance analysis
Manage Your Merrill Investment Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill
• Quick access to statements & documents
• Stay on top of your accounts with customizable alerts
• Set up Fingerprint Login to securely log in to the app instead of using your Password²
• Visit our Privacy & Security page online to learn more about the features we offer to help protect you and your accounts
Manage your Bank of America, N.A. Debit and Credit Card Accounts
• Track income and cash flow in Spending and Budgeting, provided by Bank of America, N.A.
• View activity on your Bank of America, N.A. credit card and banking accounts
• Send and receive money using Zelle®³
If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, let us help you one-on-one. Please contact us directly at 800.MERRILL (637.7455).
¹ Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
² Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Fingerprint Login.
³ Requires enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
The MyMerrill app is available to clients who have online access to the MyMerrill.com website. Some of the features and services available on MyMerrill.com are not available within this app. Please visit the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
For more information about Merrill privacy and security, please visit ml.com/privacy.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”) makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp.”). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are herein under license.
Android and Play Store are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
© 2019 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
MyMerrill is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MyMerrill installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.