MyMedSchedule Plus for PC – Get the last version of MyMedSchedule Plus 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MyMedSchedule Plus App for Windows
Download last version of MyMedSchedule Plus App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MyMedSchedule Plus|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MyMedSchedule Plus on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MyMedSchedule Plus on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MyMedSchedule Plus into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MyMedSchedule Plus “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MyMedSchedule Plus.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MyMedSchedule Plus app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MyMedSchedule Plus on MAC PC
This MyMedSchedule Plus is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MyMedSchedule Plus App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MyMedSchedule Plus?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MyMedSchedule Plus for Windows Reviews
MyMedSchedule Plus App Preview
“Why MyMedSchedule Plus?
MyMedSchedule Plus is 100% free with no add ons.
TRUSTED BY HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS SINCE 2004
MyMedSchedule and MedActionPlan programs have been used and trusted by hundreds of thousands of healthcare providers across hundreds of healthcare systems to help patients and caregivers follow their med schedules.
TAKE THE RIGHT DOSE AT THE RIGHT TIME
Automatically receive reminders for all of your pills and supplements. You can mark meds taken directly from the notification screen or by opening the app.
LET PROVIDERS UPDATE YOUR MEDICATIONS FOR YOU
If your healthcare providers use MedActionPlan PRO, they can send updates to your medication schedule directly into MyMedSchedule Plus so you don’t have to add medications yourself.
MANAGE MEDICATIONS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
You can create a separate profile for each family member.
MEDICATION IMAGES HELP YOU IDENTIFY THE RIGHT PILLS
Pictures are available for most popular branded medications, and you can add your own photos too.
IMPORTANT MEDICATION INFORMATION
MyMedSchedule Plus lists why you are taking each of your medications along with simple instructions for how to best take them.
Easily schedule alerts that tell you when you need to order refills for your prescriptions.
YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
Your personal health information is protected with military grade AES 256-bit SSL. We follow all HIPAA standards for protecting your health information. We do not sell lists of customers, users, or others to third parties.
The main sections in MyMedSchedule Plus are:
Tap on the Today tab to see all the medications you have scheduled for the day. Swipe right to mark a dose as taken, or swipe left to snooze or reschedule a dose.
Receive updates from your healthcare provider, including changes to your medication schedule. The Inbox also collects your refill reminders and opportunities to save money on your prescriptions.
We keep track of doses you mark taken so you can see how well you adhere to your medication schedule. If you are connected to a healthcare provider via MedActionPlan PRO, your provider will be able to follow your progress too.
This is a complete list of all your current medications. It’s simple to make changes to dosing, refill schedules, or reminder times. It’s easy to add new medications or remove discontinued ones.
Keep a handy list of your healthcare providers, friends, and family members.
We are here to help. Contact us at [email protected]
The MyMedSchedule Plus team
This release includes:
– Minor improvements based on user feedback
Thank you for using MyMedSchedule Plus. Please continue sending your suggestions and feedback to [email protected]
MyMedSchedule Plus is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MyMedSchedule Plus installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.