MyFastweb for PC – Get the last version of MyFastweb 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MyFastweb App for Windows
Download last version of MyFastweb App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MyFastweb on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MyFastweb on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MyFastweb into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MyFastweb “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MyFastweb.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MyFastweb app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MyFastweb on MAC PC
This MyFastweb is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MyFastweb App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MyFastweb?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MyFastweb for Windows Reviews
MyFastweb App Preview
MyFastweb è l’applicazione gratuita dedicata ai clienti residenziali e Partita IVA, che consente di gestire l’abbonamento Fastweb e il tuo ecosistema NeXXt.
Per l’accesso all’app basta inserire username e password di MyFastweb e attivare l’accesso sicuro con face ID o touch ID.
Se hai una SIM Fastweb 4G puoi accedere automaticamente senza bisogno di inserire le credenziali (al primo accesso ricordati di spegnere il Wi-Fi).
Con MyFastweb è possibile:
– seguire le fasi di attivazione della linea
– gestire la configurazione del tuo Internet Box NeXXt
– installare il Booster e configurare Alexa built-in
– controllare i consumi e le spese extra
– consultare la mappa della copertura di rete e i Giga risparmiati con WOW FI
– consultare il Conto Fastweb, verificare lo stato dei pagamenti e procedere al saldo
– effettuare la ricarica delle SIM Fastweb
– contattare il Customer Care, o trovare risposte alle domande più frequenti
– verificare l’avanzamento delle tue richieste
– consultare le promozioni in corso e trovare il negozio più vicino
E’ garantito il corretto funzionamento solo sulle versioni ufficiali del sistema operativo Android.
MyFastweb is the free application dedicated to residential customers and VAT numbers, which allows you to manage your Fastweb subscription and your NeXXt ecosystem.
To access the app, simply enter your MyFastweb username and password and activate secure access with face ID or touch ID.
If you have a Fastweb 4G SIM you can log in automatically without having to enter your credentials (remember to turn off Wi-Fi when you first log in).
With MyFastweb you can:
– follow the activation phases of the line
– manage the configuration of your NeXXt Internet Box
– install the Booster and configure Alexa built-in
– control consumption and extra expenses
– consult the network coverage map and the Giga saved with WOW FI
– consult the Fastweb Account, check the status of payments and proceed with the balance
– recharge the Fastweb SIM cards
– contact Customer Care, or find answers to the most frequently asked questions
– check the progress of your requests
– consult current promotions and find the nearest store
Correct operation is guaranteed only on the official versions of the Android operating system.
• Possibilità di creare utenti non amministratori che possono gestire il proprio profilo NeXXt
• Possibilità di selezionare più dispositivi contemporaneamente, da associare ad un profilo NeXXt
• Risoluzione di alcuni bug
MyFastweb is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MyFastweb installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.