Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for PC – Get the last version of Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet App for Windows
Download last version of Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet on MAC PC
This Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for Windows Reviews
Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet App Preview
With the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet you can send and receive Bitcoins, Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 tokens like Tether USD, USD Coin, HobiToken, Binance USD, Bitfinex LEO, 0x using your mobile phone.
The unparalleled cold storage functionality allows you to 100% secure your funds until you are ready to spend them,
works for your paper wallets, private keys, master seeds.
See also our promotional video “Mycelia in Wonderland” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_h9ZZwhwBg
– 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your device unless you export them
– No blockchain download, install and run in seconds
– HD enabled – manage multiple accounts and never reuse addresses (BIP32, BIP44)
– Ultra fast connection to the Bitcoin network through our super nodes
– Watch-only addresses & private key import for secure cold-storage integration
– Secure your wallet with a PIN
– Compatible with other bitcoin services through bitcoin: uri handling
– Support for BIP38 Keys
– Send and receive Ethereum (ETH)
– Send and receive ERC-20 tokens
– Find other people to trade Bitcoins with in person using our Local Trader feature.
Please always make sure you have backups of your private keys!
This application’s source is published at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
We need your feedback. If you have a suggestion or a bug to report open an issue at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues
– Master seed based – make one backup and be safe for ever. (BIP39)
– Manage your wallet on multiple devices without giving up control
– For enhanced privacy and availability you can connect to our super nodes via a tor hidden-service ( .onion address)
– dynamic fee handling to ensure timely execution of your transactions by the network, based on blockchain load
– Show fee/byte in transaction details to determine execution time
– Watch-only addresses (single key or HD) for a secure cold-storage integration
– Private key (single or xPriv) import
– Directly spend from paper wallets (single key, xPriv or master seed)
– Hardware Wallet enabled – directly spend from your favorite Hardware wallet:
– Trezor supported √
– Ledger supported √ (Nano, Nano-S, Unplugged, HW.1, Trustlet)
– KeepKey supported √
– Mycelium Entropy compatible Shamir-Secret-Shared 2-out-of-3 keys spending
– Encrypted PDF backup and restore of single key accounts
– Send and receive by specifying an amount in Fiat and switch between fiat and BTC while entering the amount
– Address book for commonly used addresses
– Transaction history with full transaction details.
– Share your bitcoin address using NFC, Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
– BIP70 payment request compatible
– Proof-of-Payment (BIP120/121), thanks Kalle Rosenbaum for the collaboration
– Integration cashila.com to send money via SEPA wires within the European Union
– Integration Glidera.io to buy bitcoin using your bank account in the US or Canada.
– Support for BitID Authentication, securely login on websites using your wallet.
– choose your favorite block explorer
– warn about possible easier to be double spend transactions (RBF) and unconfirmed parent transactions
– Deterministic signatures for Bitcoin transactions (RFC6979)
– cold-spend from BIP38 NFC tags (body implants anyone?)
– compact QR Codes (BIP73)
Explanation for permission requests:
– Location – used to update LocalTrader location – only when user manually updates it.
– Camera/Microphone – Scan QR codes.
Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.