MyCamera for PC – Get the last version of MyCamera 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MyCamera App for Windows
Download last version of MyCamera App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MyCamera on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MyCamera on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MyCamera into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MyCamera “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MyCamera.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MyCamera app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MyCamera on MAC PC
This MyCamera is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MyCamera App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MyCamera?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MyCamera for Windows Reviews
MyCamera App Preview
Piece-of-a-cake-easy for beginners – powerful for professionals, MyCamera for Android app is a free complete solution for video surveillance. Can be used as a ready to work out-of-the-box standalone CMS or as a client for remote access to desktop or VsaaS server part.
Its construction-set principle, cutting-edge interface and unlimited flexibility will make you enjoy your video surveillance system!
Remember how you enjoyed playing with your construction set as a kid? How easy it was to make any of your ideas come true combining simple elements and making them grow gradually into something bigger! Even easier than that, now you can realize your most complicated video surveillance goals thanks to unconventional flexibility of this CMS. Full freedom of choice to configure the system you need: exactly, simply and quickly. Even an old Android smartphone or tablet can become a full-functional video surveillance system!
Surely, you already figured out where you could use it and how greatly it could help!
The solution is operational within minutes, if not seconds! Whether you have an IP camera or a CCTV camera, auto detection will find them and connect them automatically, hassle-free. Hundreds of brands and models of IP cameras, Wi-Fi, USB, H.264, H.265, MJPEG, MPEG-4, ONVIF and PTZ cameras are supported: up to 3000 cameras per server, with as many servers as you want!
The new free MyCamera app for Android is also perfect for easy remote access to view cameras and archives from your mobile device, even behind firewalls (with the help of additional Repeater service). It can also be used to connect to a Cloud VsaaS.
Key features of MyCamera for Android:
* One-of-a-kind truly user-friendly interface
* Various modes of work including the free trial. Client parts are always free
* Unlimited number of servers and clients
* Flexible setup thanks to construction-set idea
* Highest level of reliability
* Support for all kinds of web and IP cameras (ONVIF, JPEG, Wi Fi, USB, H.264, H.265, MJPEG, MPEG4)
* Easy to use even for beginners
* No installation or admin rights required for a server part
* Ready to work right after download with default optimized settings
* Easy further setup
* Server part can work on Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Android
* Full set of features for efficient video surveillance
* Smart motion detector with advanced false alarm avoiding logic
* Motion-triggered or scheduled notifications (SMS, email, etc.)
* Loop archive that can records to various disks or NAS
* Remote access even with no real IP address
* Easy bulk cameras setup
* Available view of cameras and archives via browser
* Protection of settings and archives from unauthorized access
* Flexible user access rights
* Fast and responsive high quality tech support
* Constant development and releases of new versions with new features
* Available in 22 languages
Get excited about powerful possibilities of MyCamera. This video surveillance software will save your time, nerves and money! Download the free app now – get the best for your safety!
The MyCamera free app for video surveillance is now available in version 21.8.10 that has fixes of work with H265 cameras, Arch Linux and Linuxes with new GLU, of loop recording, and Layouts (pages).
Most importantly, it now has built-in logs that can be viewed directly from the app GUI!
Try this powerful yet easy app now!
MyCamera is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MyCamera installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.