My Stocks Portfolio & Widget for PC – Get the last version of My Stocks Portfolio & Widget 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get My Stocks Portfolio & Widget App for Windows
Download last version of My Stocks Portfolio & Widget App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||My Stocks Portfolio & Widget|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install My Stocks Portfolio & Widget on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install My Stocks Portfolio & Widget on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running My Stocks Portfolio & Widget into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” My Stocks Portfolio & Widget “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the My Stocks Portfolio & Widget.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play My Stocks Portfolio & Widget app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install My Stocks Portfolio & Widget on MAC PC
This My Stocks Portfolio & Widget is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the My Stocks Portfolio & Widget App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) My Stocks Portfolio & Widget?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
My Stocks Portfolio & Widget for Windows Reviews
My Stocks Portfolio & Widget App Preview
✓ Track stocks and equity, funds, ETFs, currencies in the stock market, and unlisted equity
✓ Manage your stock portfolios and view performance over time, with metrics such as realized gains, unrealized gains, daily and total changes, and annualized gains
✓ View allocation balance of each stock holding in your overall portfolio with pie charts
✓ Multiple stocks portfolios support – track multiple stock markets, stock portfolios, or watchlists
✓ Convert stock portfolios to one currency using real-time foreign exchange rates – mix stock quotes and holdings from different stock markets and display it using a currency of your choice
✓ Stock market news feed and news for each stock quote. Customize which international markets to retrieve news for.
✓ Real-time stock quotes for US exchanges and some international stock markets
✓ Foreign exchange rates and currency converter
✓ Track the Cryptocurrency market. Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and alt coins such as Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and more.
✓ Extended hours support for pre-market and after-market hours
✓ Stocks widget that displays stock quotes and holdings
✓ Full screen charts. Line, Area, Candlestick, Logarithmic and more. Pinch-zoom, trackball, and panning support.
✓ Detailed info on each stock quote including daily/yearly price ranges, market cap, P/E, EPS, Volume, Average Volume, Beta, Dividend & Yield.
✓ Password lock support – prevent others from seeing your stock quotes even if your phone is unlocked
✓ Synchronize across multiple devices
✓ CSV import and export to Google Drive and Email
– Market news can paginate to older results
– Fix bug with daily movers skipping pages
– Fix issue with weighted cost not accounting for Dividend + Reinvest transactions
– Fix rounding issue with weighted cost
– Fix alignment issue with realized gains on portfolio overview screen
My Stocks Portfolio & Widget is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
My Stocks Portfolio & Widget installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.