My Colony for PC – Get the last version of My Colony 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get My Colony App for Windows
Download last version of My Colony App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||My Colony|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install My Colony on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install My Colony on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running My Colony into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” My Colony “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the My Colony.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play My Colony app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install My Colony on MAC PC
This My Colony is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the My Colony App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) My Colony?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
My Colony for Windows Reviews
My Colony App Preview
My Colony is a hybrid space colonization, city builder, simulation and strategy game developed by Brandon Stecklein and Ape Apps.
My Colony offers both single player and multiplayer gameplay. Build your space city at your own pace, or join an online empire. My Colony is sort of a mix between the classic city builder games, real time strategy games, and civilization builder type games. There is no nickel and dime monetization in My Colony either, no diamonds to buy. Almost the entire game is free, with one single low priced Premium Upgrade available to unlock decorative structures and support the continued development of the game.
I modeled My Colony after classic PC style gameplay, and have avoided the more modern idle builder diamond fest pay to play model. You can play at your own pace. Building your city is simple enough for beginners, and advanced enough for core gamers.
Currently, My Colony features:
– 4 unique civilizations to play as
– Nearly 400 unique buildings to build
– Over ten different randomly generated map types to play on
– Game customization and modding capabilities
– Single player or multi player (both online or LAN)
– Supports touch controls, TV gamepad controls (works on most Android TV devices), responsive interface for all screen sizes, even works with bluetooth keyboard and mouse on tablet devices
– Sync progress across platforms
Basically, My Colony is the game I always wanted to play on Android but could never find in the app store. If you like games the way the used to be instead of the more modern style, give My Colony a try. And if you would like to see me add something, let me know in the comments or in the forum community. This game is for you guys, so help me make it as good as it can be!
Thanks for trying My Colony!
drone3 – Brian Dill
messenger – Michael Fonos
deeper – tanner helland
memoryaway – tanner helland
surreptitious – tanner helland
squadron – bjorn lynne
ebe – T.J.Moir
storm80 – Nathan Rodriguez
Russian translations provided by Anton zlo
French translations provided by Sobeirannovaocc and Freedmoon
1 new tech
8 new buildings
1 new premium unit
much more to come, stay tuned!
My Colony is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
My Colony installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.