My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator for PC – Get the last version of My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator App for Windows
Download last version of My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator on MAC PC
This My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator for Windows Reviews
My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator App Preview
My Boy! is a super fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly.
This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed.
*** To play GB/C games, you need to get My OldBoy!.
*** This is the free version. You CAN save and load with the game’s built-in save capability, which is accessible from within the game, not from the emulator’s menu.
With the full version, you can:
• Remove Ads.
• Save to and load from multiple slots (through emulator’s menu), as well as auto save & load.
• Sync saves with Google Drive. Save your games on one device and continue on the others!
• Fast-forward with speed greater than 2x (up to 16x).
• Have multiple lines of codes in a single cheat.
• Have gyroscope/tilt sensor emulation through your Android’s motion sensors!
• Link up as a server with your friend (the other side as a client, which is allowed on the free version).
• Create multiple screen-layout profiles.
• Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
• Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
• Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
Minor changes regarding Ads.
My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.