My Backup for PC – Get the last version of My Backup 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get My Backup App for Windows
Download last version of My Backup App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||My Backup|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install My Backup on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install My Backup on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running My Backup into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” My Backup “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the My Backup.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play My Backup app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install My Backup on MAC PC
This My Backup is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the My Backup App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) My Backup?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
My Backup for Windows Reviews
My Backup App Preview
MyBackup is the easiest, most reliable, and feature packed Android backup solution available.
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
* Backup locally to your device or SD card
* Backup and restore using an On The Go (OTG) USB card
* Cloud Backup
* Schedule multiple automatic backups
* Supporting THE MOST content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, Home Screens (Some devices), Alarms (Some devices), and more…
* Users with root access can backup APKs AND DATA!
* Backup and restore one device, to go across another device (data migration) you will need the Pro features
Unlocked Pro features include:
* Backup and Restore to any number of Android devices sharing the same account
* Cloud backup support to any of the following services: 1) Rerware Cloud, 2) Dropbox, 3) Google Drive.
* Direct backup to your computer over the Internet!
* Direct migration from one Android device to another over WiFi
* View your data and application backups online
* Users with Root access can:
– Freeze bloatware, system apps
– Defrost frozen applications
– Wipe Cache of applications
– Wipe Data of applications
– Uninstall applications
– Force Close applications
– And more…
MyBackup will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Find out why over 5 million people trust MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
NOTE: Data and setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted device, or if the application integrates with us.
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as “an application to have For the Security Minded.”
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their Android devices.
– Fixed SMS/MMS restore on Android 10
– Fixed intent redirection vulnerability
– Fixed Google Drive issues and Misc fixes.
– Fixed Google Drive and Dropbox.
– Misc fixes for Android 10.
– Fixed device id on some devices.
– Misc fixes.
-Fixed schedule backup on some Android devices.
-Fixed restore apps on some Android devices.
-Google API updates.
– Update the target SDK.
– Misc fixes.
My Backup is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
My Backup installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.