My AcuRite for PC – Get the last version of My AcuRite 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get My AcuRite App for Windows
Download last version of My AcuRite App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||My AcuRite|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install My AcuRite on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install My AcuRite on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running My AcuRite into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” My AcuRite “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the My AcuRite.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play My AcuRite app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install My AcuRite on MAC PC
This My AcuRite is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the My AcuRite App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) My AcuRite?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
My AcuRite for Windows Reviews
My AcuRite App Preview
With My AcuRite smart home systems for environmental monitoring, you can stay connected to your surrounding environment, and keep tabs on all the places that matter, in and around your home.
My AcuRite’s environmental monitoring platform is an integral part of any smart home technology and smart home device arsenal. This is because knowing and acting upon key conditions like humidity and temperature can empower you to make a positive difference in your home’s comfort and overall healthfulness. In addition, My AcuRite can help you avoid costly damage by sending you a timely freeze alarm for frozen pipes, a leak detection alert, humidity or temperature alert, high wind alert, inform you of excessive rainfall, and other notifications.
My Acurite is also the best weather app for Android. This is because it’s a full-functioned Android thermometer app, plus it harnesses AcuRite’s array of environmental sensors to deliver reliable indoor readings, precision weather measurements taken right in your back yard, and dependable weather forecasts. My AcuRite is also your go-to weather alert app – notifying you when conditions need attention.
My AcuRite: The Best Smart Home App for Android
My AcuRite acts as your personal smart home assistant, helping you ensure safe and comfortable indoor conditions for your family and pets, while protecting and preserving the structure of your house and your possessions.
My AcuRite: The Best Weather App for Android
My AcuRite lets you know exactly what’s going on right outside your door, enjoy dependable forecasts, analyze data, and participate in weather communities. Better than an Android thermometer app.
• Environmental readings right where you are
• Measure temperature, humidity, rainfall, barometric pressure, wind speed, and wind direction
• Reliable daily and 5-day weather forecasts
• High and low records
• Historical data with detailed trend charts and graphs
• Weather Underground compatible
• Download your weather history data to analyze patterns
Create Alerts, Take Action
Get notified of changes in your home and outdoor environments. Create email and phone alerts to know when conditions exceed your desired range and may require your attention. The potential uses for My AcuRite’s weather alert app are practically limitless. Examples of customizable alerts include:
• Water leak present (potential for water damage)
• High indoor humidity alert (potential for mold and allergens)
• Low indoor humidity alert (potential for damage to musical instruments, collectables, etc.)
• Low indoor temperature alert (freeze alarm, potential for frozen pipes)
• Excessive rainfall (flooding may occur)
• High wind alert (bring patio furniture indoors, pull down hanging plants)
• Inadequate rainfall (lawn needs watering)
• High soil temperature alert (time to plant garden)
• High or low liquid temperature alert (danger to aquarium fish)
• Low outdoor temperature alert (freeze alarm, cover up flowers and plants)
Share with Family, Friends and Neighbors
Grant access of current conditions and weather alerts to people who matter to you.
Friendly, FREE, US-based Customer Support
Talk on the phone, or chat online with a real person who’s there to help. Or access AcuRite’s extensive knowledge base, and participate in our community forum.
* Added support for new devices
* Fixed bug where charts were cut off
* Added support for new devices
* Bug fixes
My AcuRite is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
My AcuRite installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.