Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer for PC – Get the last version of Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer App for Windows
Download last version of Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer on MAC PC
This Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer for Windows Reviews
Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer App Preview
Muviz is a first of its kind app that displays a Music Visualizer on your Phone’s Navigation Bar or Status Bar while you are listening to your favourite music from your favourite apps. NO root required.
Works on devices with no on-screen Navbar
Don’t have an on-screen Navbar on your phone? No worries, you can still make the app show Visualizer above your Hardware Navbar.
Displays Visualizer over Videos
Muviz not only enhances your music play, it also elevates your video experience by showing visualizer over your favourite video apps.
Infinite Design Catalog – Updated Daily
You have an option to select from infinite set of Visualizer Designs updated daily, and it doesn’t end up there. You can add them to your favourite list and even edit them to match your needs.
Now there are new ‘Particles’ and ‘Siri Wave’ shapes added to the store.
Visualizer Creator/Editor Tool
Still not enough? Then, unleash your design minds to create your own visualizers or modify existing designs using our Inbuilt Creator Tool.
Share your Designs
You can share your creations with other users and track their love for your designs.
Sync across Devices
You can sync all your favourite designs and creations to use it across devices, without getting lost.
“Muviz puts a nifty music visualization graphic right on your navbar”
“Really neat if you are into this sort of thing”
“Muviz puts a cool audio visualisation on your Android phone’s navigation bar”
“The Ultimate Music Visualizer for Android”
“An innovative audio visualizer that works on almost every Android phone”
Tamil (தமிழ்) – by Vignesh Velu
Greek (ελληνικά) – by VasilisGR
Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt) – by voyeu11993 & KhongNoiDau
German (Deutsch) – by Maddhi97
Korean (한국어) – by 김준하, gwangjin78
Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) – by Christian Iuliano & Lazim Fahmi
Spanish (Español) – by juandpc & BrianRaising
Chinese (Simplified) (中文) – by zilon & 赖大翔
Polish (Polski) – by Kamiś
Turkish (Türkçe) – by Tuhalf
Malay (Bahasa Melayu) – by Kayra Aleyna
Russian (Русский) – by Мария & Sasha1222
Portuguese (Português) – by Moretto, Derek Tardin & Jonatas
Arabic (العربية) – by Omer & nitro361
Japanese (日本語) – by ref & Tsukina
Swedish (Svenska) – by Majestic Cochon
Hungarian (Magyar) – by DJ_Ben_Lord & Ábel
French (Français) – by Asmith92 & Papipoulpe
Italian (Italiano) – by Infiniteez, Gecko & Sara
Facing issues? don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected]
For issue reports, contact [email protected]
– Added new Circle Particles Shape ✨
– Bug Fixes & Improvements.
Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Muviz – Navbar Music Visualizer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.