Music Visualizer for PC – Get the last version of Music Visualizer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Music Visualizer App for Windows
Download last version of Music Visualizer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Music Visualizer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Music Visualizer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Music Visualizer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Music Visualizer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Music Visualizer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Music Visualizer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Music Visualizer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Music Visualizer on MAC PC
This Music Visualizer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Music Visualizer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Music Visualizer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Music Visualizer for Windows Reviews
Music Visualizer App Preview
“Music Visualizer” plays music and renders beautiful visualized effects.
With “Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper,” this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn’t work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap “Build number” 5 times (this enables “Developer options” menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck “Use NuPlayer (experimental)”
5. Reboot your phone
More info: “Inspection of Visualizer’s behavior”
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . (“Localize” is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn’t work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can’t fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
– Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
– Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
– Limitations on recent Motorola’s phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, …)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
– 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
– Playback media in your phone
– Control by gestures
– Live wallpaper mode
– Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
– Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
– External player app control
– Equalizer and audio effects
– Microphone input mode
– Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
“S” shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
– If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
– Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
– This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
– Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
– Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
– Added Tasker plugin support
(Settings -> Misc. -> Tasker)
– Small bug fixes
Music Visualizer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Music Visualizer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.