Music Keyboard for PC – Get the last version of Music Keyboard 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Music Keyboard App for Windows
Download last version of Music Keyboard App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Music Keyboard|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Music Keyboard on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Music Keyboard on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Music Keyboard into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Music Keyboard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Music Keyboard.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Music Keyboard app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Music Keyboard on MAC PC
This Music Keyboard is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Music Keyboard App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Music Keyboard?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Music Keyboard for Windows Reviews
Music Keyboard App Preview
Play piano as in real life! You start with a few instruments, but you will unlock more by achieving challenges or mastering keyboard lessons. It’s perfect for beginners: display the chord names on the keys, take lessons. Practice in public transportation using head phones. And if you invented a nice song, you can record it with all features you have used – effects, change in volume, pitch bend etc, and upload it to the charts!
Also professionals will have fun with the keyboard: you can fine tune it so it can play along other instruments. You can combine two instruments to a new one to achieve amazing new sounds, you can split the keyboard to play bass with your left hand and piano on the right hand.
Right now (and growing) there are 18 instruments you can unlock: grand piano, organ, synthesizer, voice, choir, guitar, sitar, oud, finger bass, synth bass, e-bass, e-guitar, melodica, trumpet, saxophone, Bali flute, violine, cello and Thai angklung!
Bug Fix Release
Music Keyboard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Music Keyboard installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.