MSDroid for PC – Get the last version of MSDroid 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MSDroid App for Windows
Download last version of MSDroid App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MSDroid on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MSDroid on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MSDroid into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MSDroid “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MSDroid.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MSDroid app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MSDroid on MAC PC
This MSDroid is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MSDroid App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MSDroid?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MSDroid for Windows Reviews
MSDroid App Preview
IMPORTANT: This application is for MegaSquirt and Speeduino ECUs *ONLY*! THIS IS *NOT* FOR OBD2!
A complete, fully-integrated application for MegaSquirt, providing everything you need on your phone or tablet for beautiful dashboards, full ECU tuning and configuration, datalog recording, and powerful graphical reviewing of datalogs including simultaneous map GPS route. Support is for MS1, MS2, MS3 ( including the MS/Extra variants) and Speeduino.
– Flexible multi-page dashboard that can be customised. Widgets (such as gauges) can be arranged as you like using a drag-and-drop editing style.
– Powerful integrated datalog viewer which allows logs to be viewed in traditional graph form, together with an optional map to show GPS route information. This datalog viewer actually shows data along a true time axis rather than on record basis, meaning it represents time accurately even if data sampling rate is inconsistent. The synchronized cursors make it easy to see exactly where you were on your route or racetrack corresponding to a particular cursor position in your datalog.
– Support for all tuning screens, including table and curve editors. (Some tuning pages are blank or unavailable and are work in progress; please email me if a particular dialog is missing that you want us to make higher priority.)
– MSDroid is driven by traditional Megasquirt .ini files. If the application doesn’t come with the correct .ini for your particular ECU, you can easily add it.
– Carefully designed to support all device sizes from phones to tablets, with layouts optimised to suit your particular device’s screen size.
– MSDroid is used with either a Bluetooth to RS232 (serial) interface or, if your device supports USB Host mode, you can use a USB to RS232 (serial) interface. If you have a device that supports USB Host and you’re a user of MS3 then all you then need is a USB cable, thanks to MS3’s internal FTDI USB interface!
MSDroid needs read/write access to storage to store project definitions, INI files, MSQ files and MSL log files. It will not work if you deny it access.
Please like our Facebook page for updates about upcoming features: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MSDroid-Android-Tuning-for-Megasquirt/475545652456190
(MegaSquirt® and MicroSquirt® are registered trademarks. References made to MegaSquirt trademark and associated literature under express permission from Bruce A Bowling and Al Grippo)
Fixed a crash when adding a new gauge
MSDroid is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MSDroid installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.