MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam for PC – Get the last version of MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam App for Windows
Download last version of MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam on MAC PC
This MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam for Windows Reviews
MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam App Preview
MScopes enables the users to view, take pictures and record videos for USB camera based digital microscopes, endoscopes (non medical), borescopes, digital camcorders or webcam connected to smartphone or tablets. For USB camera with type-A connector, an OTG (on-the-go) adapter is required to connect with micro USB in Android smartphones.
Need NOT root device.
This app requires minimum possible permissions from users
Microscopy or endoscopy “on-the-go” becomes a reality with MScopes USB camera app, such portability or mobility greatly increase handiness, convenience and flexibility in observing microscopic objects or hard to reach internal parts of a crack, pipes, cavity, etc.
This app can also serve as webcam viewer
This free version has the following features:
✔ Zoom using volume up or down buttons
✔ Option to add date&time stamp on preview and image captured
✔ Adjustable color contrast
✔ Button to share images & videos
✔ Button to delete unwanted images and videos
If you find this free USB camera app useful, please explore “MScopes Pro” which has added features such as full screen without buttons, watermark free, pinch zoom and pan, camera resolution changes, adjustable color parameters, presets, support for PNG image type, cross-hair, etc.
*** Important Note ***
1. This Android USB Camera app may not work on some Android phones or tablets which do not provide full USB video class (UVC) supports
2. If you cannot see preview on screen or live views, please DO NOT upgrade to Pro or Pro2 version, it will NOT solve the blank screen problem. The problem is most likely due to hardware not supporting USB camera video.
*** End of Important Note ***
a. This USB camera software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
b. It also uses libusb and libuvc libraries for USB camera
c. It also uses libraries with copyright (c) saki [email protected]
d. Not all Android smartphones or tablets support UVC camera, this app may not work on some devices.
Updates to comply with Google requirements
MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.