Move to iOS for PC – Get the last version of Move to iOS 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Move to iOS App for Windows
Download last version of Move to iOS App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Move to iOS|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Move to iOS on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Move to iOS on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Move to iOS into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Move to iOS “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Move to iOS.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Move to iOS app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Move to iOS on MAC PC
This Move to iOS is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Move to iOS App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Move to iOS?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Move to iOS for Windows Reviews
Move to iOS App Preview
Everything about iOS is designed to be easy. That includes switching to it. With just a few steps, you can migrate your content automatically and securely from your Android device with the Move to iOS app. No need to save your stuff elsewhere before switching from Android. The Move to iOS app securely transfers all kinds of content for you:
Camera photos and videos
When you choose to migrate your data, your new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will create a private Wi-Fi network and find your nearby Android device running Move to iOS. After you enter a security code, it will begin transferring your content and put it in the right places. Just like that. Once your content has been transferred, you’re ready to get going. iOS will also set up your default mail account. That’s it — you can start using your new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and experiencing its endless possibilities. Enjoy.
Move to iOS is supported on all phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and later.
• Resolves an issue transferring data from some Huawei, Vivo and OPPO phones
Move to iOS is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Move to iOS installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.