Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose for PC – Get the last version of Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose App for Windows
Download last version of Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose on MAC PC
This Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose for Windows Reviews
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose App Preview
Moose Math engages kids in a mathematical adventure and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and more. While playing 5 multi-level activities in the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost & Found, kids can earn rewards to help build their own city and decorate buildings. Moose Math introduces a new whimsical group of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who help with mastering math skills. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities. AGES: 3-7.
Moose Math features 5 engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies while practicing counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets by counting the number of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting problems to get BINGO
4) LOST & FOUND: Learn and sort through shapes and colors
5) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny find his way home by solving number patterns and joining the dots
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Common Core State Standards:
– Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
– Solve word problems and algebraic thinking
– Practice number pattern recognition
– Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Master counting to 100
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
– Add and subtract by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Add and subtract up to 20
– Learn to add and subtract with numbers, dice and rekenrek racks
– Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade levels
– Learn to identify and recognize shapes
– Understand and compare lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
– Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in –
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at [email protected]
Big News for Little Learners!
Duck Duck Moose has launched Khan Academy Kids, a free comprehensive learning app for children 2-7 years old! It is 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions, like all of our other apps!
The latest version of Moose Math includes some important bug fixes and graphic updates, so please update today!
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.