Moonlight Game Streaming for PC – Get the last version of Moonlight Game Streaming 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Moonlight Game Streaming App for Windows
Download last version of Moonlight Game Streaming App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Moonlight Game Streaming|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Moonlight Game Streaming on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Moonlight Game Streaming on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Moonlight Game Streaming into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Moonlight Game Streaming “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Moonlight Game Streaming.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Moonlight Game Streaming app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Moonlight Game Streaming on MAC PC
This Moonlight Game Streaming is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Moonlight Game Streaming App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Moonlight Game Streaming?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Moonlight Game Streaming for Windows Reviews
Moonlight Game Streaming App Preview
This app streams games, programs, or your full desktop from an NVIDIA GameStream-compatible PC on your local network or the Internet using NVIDIA GeForce Experience. Mouse, keyboard, and controller input is sent from your Android device to the PC.
Streaming performance may vary based on your client device and network setup. HDR requires an HDR10-capable device, GTX 1000-series GPU, and HDR10-enabled game.
• Open-source and completely free (no ads, IAPs, or “Pro”)
• Streams games purchased from any store
• Works on your home network or over the Internet/LTE
• Up to 4K 120 FPS HDR streaming with 5.1 surround sound
• Keyboard and mouse support (with Android 8.0 or rooted device)
• Supports PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Android gamepads
• Force feedback support
• Local co-op with up to 4 connected controllers
• Mouse control via gamepad by long-pressing Start
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX series GPU (GT-series and AMD GPUs aren’t supported by NVIDIA GameStream)
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or later
Quick Setup Instructions
• Make sure GeForce Experience is open on your PC. Turn on GameStream in the SHIELD settings page.
• Tap on the PC in Moonlight and type the PIN on your PC
• Start streaming!
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Detailed Setup Instructions
See the full setup guide https://bit.ly/1skHFjN for:
• Adding a PC manually (if your PC is not detected)
• Streaming over the Internet or LTE
• Using a controller connected directly to your PC
• Streaming your full desktop
• Adding custom apps to stream
MOGA controller users
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
PlayStation 3 controller users
Use the SixAxis app in “Native Gamepad” mode for Moonlight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
A detailed troubleshooting guide is available here: https://bit.ly/1TO2NLq
If you still can’t solve your issue or just have a question, feel free to send me an email using the address at the bottom of the app listing page.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact them for support. Instead, use the troubleshooting link at the bottom of the app description.
For more details on Moonlight, check out the wiki here: https://bit.ly/1X6fySw
To report issues on our GitHub project, use the bug tracker here: https://bit.ly/1Udghu0
To discuss Moonlight on the XDA forums: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
– Optimized edge-to-edge layout for Android Q
– Fixed 5.1 surround sound not always working over the Internet
– Fixed Android TV app icon on Android Pie
– Improved reliability of public IP address detection
– Enabled installation on external storage
– Fixed on-screen overlays covering stream when in PiP mode
– Fixed games never reappearing on Android TV channel if deleted once
– Updated Russian and French translations
Moonlight Game Streaming is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Moonlight Game Streaming installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.