Mock Locations (fake GPS path) for PC – Get the last version of Mock Locations (fake GPS path) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Mock Locations (fake GPS path) App for Windows
Download last version of Mock Locations (fake GPS path) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Mock Locations (fake GPS path)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Mock Locations (fake GPS path) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Mock Locations (fake GPS path) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Mock Locations (fake GPS path) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Mock Locations (fake GPS path) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Mock Locations (fake GPS path).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Mock Locations (fake GPS path) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Mock Locations (fake GPS path) on MAC PC
This Mock Locations (fake GPS path) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Mock Locations (fake GPS path) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Mock Locations (fake GPS path)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Mock Locations (fake GPS path) for Windows Reviews
Mock Locations (fake GPS path) App Preview
Mock Locations allows you to fake information about the location of your phone by GPS and network operator.
You simply navigate the route on the map and press the “Go!” to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in developing applications or if you want no one to know where you really are.
Before purchasing the full version of the application check the performance on your device.
For this purpose there is a free trial period of 24 hours after installing the app. During this time, you can use the premium features.
Buy the full version only after making sure that my application works correctly on your device.
– Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
– Ability to create a route on roads.
– Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
– Ability to set a variable speed.
– Closed route. (Allows you to build a route for movement along a closed path. To do this, lay the route so that the start and end points were near.)
– You can use the braking before bends. (Settings -> Slows down before the turn)
– You can run the emulation location at one point.
– You can hide an application icon from the status bar. (Settings -> Hide Icon)
Thank Levin Faber and Ben Black for translation into German.
Thank Luca Boscaini for the Italian translation.
Configured to display ads in accordance with the Inappropriate Ads policy
Mock Locations (fake GPS path) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Mock Locations (fake GPS path) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.