Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) for PC – Get the last version of Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) App for Windows
Download last version of Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) on MAC PC
This Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) for Windows Reviews
Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) App Preview
Mobvoi application connects Mobvoi devices (including TicWatch, TicPods, TicBand, TicLife smart plug, etc) to your mobile phone. It manages devices, extends functions, synchronizes activity data and provides additional visualization and analysis.
Following features are provided to help manage your devices:
1. TicWatch ( includes TicWatch Pro & Pro3, TicWatch GTX, TicWatch Kids, etc)
a. Synchronize and Keep track of your activity and health records
b. Provide functions in addition to watch such as watch face management, audio recording transcription, etc.
c. Manage watch and account settings, permissions, profiles, etc.
2. TicPods ( includes TicPods 2 Standards, TicPods Pro, TicPods 2 Pro+, TicPods Free, etc)
a. Manage TicPods settings and preferences
b. Provide instant translator over voice & text input (English & Chinese)
Arrange activity records, synchronize activity data, set alarms
4. TicLife Smart Plug Mini
Helps you control your appliance from anywhere at any time
Fix bug and improve stability
Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.