Mobile Security & Antivirus for PC – Get the last version of Mobile Security & Antivirus 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Mobile Security & Antivirus App for Windows
Download last version of Mobile Security & Antivirus App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Mobile Security & Antivirus|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Mobile Security & Antivirus on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Mobile Security & Antivirus on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Mobile Security & Antivirus into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Mobile Security & Antivirus “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Mobile Security & Antivirus.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Mobile Security & Antivirus app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Mobile Security & Antivirus on MAC PC
This Mobile Security & Antivirus is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Mobile Security & Antivirus App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Mobile Security & Antivirus?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Mobile Security & Antivirus for Windows Reviews
Mobile Security & Antivirus App Preview
Mobile Security for Android & Antivirus Scan with Performance Booster
Provides the best protection for Android smartphones and tablets delivering 100% malicious app detection! Our Advanced AI scan safeguards against malicious apps, viruses, identity theft, ransomware, and crypto-miners.
Local Web Guard protects against fraud, phishing, & other dangerous websites in all browsers.
Our leading tools, utilities and scanners, keep you alerted to risks, increase mobile banking safety, boost your phones performance, and allows you to find, lock, or erase your device if it goes missing.
📱 Protects you against ransomware, fake banking, shopping, and financial apps
🔍 Scans URLs and blocks dangerous sites, keeping you safe while browsing the web
💌 Monitor links in text messages, Facebook, Line, & WhatsApp to alert you of risks before you click them
📡 Wi-Fi scanning to report unsecured network connections
🛰 Remote console to find your lost phone, recover from common ransomware hijacking, or wipe your device
⚙️ Increases device performance with app manager, cleaner system and app optimizer
👨👩👧👦 Parental Controls keep your children from accessing unwanted web content and apps
✔️Pre-install Scan – Innovative antivirus feature that detects Google Play and side loaded apps with malware before they install
✔️Pay Guard MobileTM – Added security to your banking and financial apps. Guards against fake banking, financial and shopping apps that trick you into giving up account and personal information
✔️Web Guard – Use Chrome, or other browsers, and stay clear from harmful websites
✔️Privacy Scanner for Facebook
✔️Wi-Fi Checker – Notifies you when connecting to an unsecured network
✔️System Tuner – Helps you manage battery and memory efficiently
✔️Malware Scan & Cleaner – Scan & removes malware to restore your smartphone’s normal settings
✔️Privacy Scanner – Warns you of apps that could expose your personal information
✔️App Lock – User-selected apps (including system settings) can be blocked from unauthorized use
✔️Secret Snap – Capture a picture of unauthorized attempts to use your device
✔️System Health Check – get notifications for system settings that may leave you vulnerable
✔️Lost Device Protection – Lets you find, lock, or wipe a missing device, or recover from attacks
✔️App Manager – Helps free up device space by displaying each app’s last used date and storage space to enable easy app removal
The following permissions are required for optimal protection and service.
• Device Administrator: Used to detect if someone is trying to unlock the device; also, to execute a user-triggered device wipe in case of theft
• Draw over other apps: for critical alerts
• Accessibility: for Safe Surfing and Preinstall Scan
• App Usage Access: for App Lock
• Storage: for scanning apps on your SD card
• Location: for Lost Device Portal
• SMS: for messaging blocking
• Modify system settings: for power saving tools, like Just-A-Phone mode
Mobile Security & Antivirus is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Mobile Security & Antivirus installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.