MobiDB Database – relational database app for PC – Get the last version of MobiDB Database – relational database app 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MobiDB Database – relational database app App for Windows
Download last version of MobiDB Database – relational database app App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MobiDB Database – relational database app|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MobiDB Database – relational database app on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MobiDB Database – relational database app on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MobiDB Database – relational database app into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MobiDB Database – relational database app “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MobiDB Database – relational database app.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MobiDB Database – relational database app app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MobiDB Database – relational database app on MAC PC
This MobiDB Database – relational database app is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MobiDB Database – relational database app App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MobiDB Database – relational database app?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MobiDB Database – relational database app for Windows Reviews
MobiDB Database – relational database app App Preview
MobiDB database is an Android database app. MobiDB is an offline database app with cloud sync. MobiDB is a relational database app and you will be able to design complex relational databases: OneToMany, ManyToOne, ManyToMany relations via nested child tables and table relations.
Cloud sync turns MobiDB android database app into team database and enables collaboration between devices and people. MobiDB is a perfect suit for field workers. It supports Geo GPS coordinates and suits for geologists, archaeologists and etc. to track custom entries. With more then 20 field types you can keep track of any data and is a perfect tool to organize your life and work. It’s a nice tool for home inventory, customers database, invoices and also suits for managing spends, meter reading, controlling health sugar/blood pressure indicators, organizing different types of collection.
MobiDB is an Android database app, but it also supports Windows and iOS clients. Sync between your desktop PC database app and mobile devices seamlessly.
With MobiDB database app for Windows you will be able to design complex relational databases with professional forms, customized entries, complicated calculations and aggregation reports. Export to Excel, PDF and CSV allows the use of database information in external apps.
csv import enables data exchange between mobidb and MS Access, Filemaker, Excel. Import entries from csv to create a new table or to the existing tables.
MobiDB is a team database because of convenient cloud synchronization which enables database sync and multiple accounts collaboration.
Creating a database have never been easier
Intuitive visual form designer will help you arrange information on your screen in an attractive and readable manner. If you know Bento you will find our designer similar to the known iPad app. Just drag and drop the required field types similar to Bento iPad app (text, integer, float, picture, calculable, nested table, dropdown list, etc.), layout them on the form and set up relations.
A set of pre-designed templates addresses some common database tasks, you just need to enter the records.
Manage and analyze data
Convenient and highly-customized tables make it easy to analyze and manipulate database information. Reorder, hide/show columns, sort and filter by multiple columns, dynamically search for necessary information to make the table address your analytical needs. Accumulated balance reports aggregates data from multiple tables and provide an exhaustive data view so, you are able to see your progress or possible issues. Charts enables you to visualize your date effectively. Charts are highly customized and support multiple series. Different types of chart are available: pie, line, bar, spline.
Enable teamwork and collaboration
Upload your databases to cloud storage: Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive, share with your team and collaborate seamlessly. All changes and data manipulations will be synchronized across all users’ devices on Android, iOS and Windows 10.
Use MobiDB Database app to
* store personal information of your collections, recipes, to-do lists, etc.;
* keep track of your business related data: customer database, orders, invoices, products list, receipts;
* manage projects, track tasks progress, assign responsible persons, and invoice customers;
* create and manage company inventories, home inventory;
* take scientific notes in the field for Geo tags for archeologists and geologists;
* manage rented property;
* arrange, store and manage some specific information that requires special structure;
* Post ideas and request features: https://mobidbdatabase.uservoice.com/forums/278766-general
* Follow us on Facebook:
* Follow us on Twitter:
* Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
* Reference information:
Charts creation fix
MobiDB Database – relational database app is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MobiDB Database – relational database app installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.