MLB for PC – Get the last version of MLB 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MLB App for Windows
Download last version of MLB App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MLB on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MLB on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MLB into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MLB “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MLB.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MLB app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MLB on MAC PC
This MLB is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MLB App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MLB?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MLB for Windows Reviews
MLB App Preview
The MLB app – the #1 source for live baseball on your Android phones and tablets – is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** MLB APP SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
The MLB app offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
– MLB Audio Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
– MLB Audio Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
– MLB.TV subscribers receive MLB Audio features for free.
**** 2021 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season)
• Watch and Listen Live
• Watch the MLB.TV free Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (MLB Audio subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high-quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported phones and tablets only; MLB Audio subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (MLB Audio subscription required)
• Multi-platform live audio access for MLB Audio subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for MLB Audio subscribers, accessible on Android phones and tablets and other supported mobile devices
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
— Follow Your Favorite Team —
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Favorite team icon home screen widget for one-tap access to your favorite team’s page (Phones only)
• MLB icon home screen widget for in-progress scores around the league
• Designate your favorite team to be featured as the app’s home screen and be highlighted on the scoreboard, and in the news and video sections
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (Phones only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
The MLB app features live action from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Colorado Rockies, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Dodgers, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, Texas Rangers, Toronto Blue Jays and Washington Nationals.
Access MLB Audio for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed, and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
© 2021 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
We added in pre and post game for live games
Live indicator on live games and content
Video Player: New Video title visible on non-game videos
Move Games carousel when there are no games for the day.
Bug fixes: We’ve listened to your feedback and tinkered with the internal workings and polished some rough edges. The app is now better than what it was.
MLB is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MLB installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.