MKSAP 18 for PC – Get the last version of MKSAP 18 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MKSAP 18 App for Windows
Download last version of MKSAP 18 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MKSAP 18|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MKSAP 18 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MKSAP 18 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MKSAP 18 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MKSAP 18 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MKSAP 18.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MKSAP 18 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MKSAP 18 on MAC PC
This MKSAP 18 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MKSAP 18 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MKSAP 18?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MKSAP 18 for Windows Reviews
MKSAP 18 App Preview
This app supplements the online version and is included with the MKSAP 18 Digital and MKSAP 18 Complete subscriptions. Simply log in with your ACP or MKSAP 18 username and password. If you need assistance setting up your account, visit ACP Online. Some functionality within the app requires an active internet connection.
Your suggestions for future updates and enhanced features are welcome at [email protected]
The new Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program® (MKSAP® 18) provides you with the most current and critical information in the core of internal medicine and its subspecialties so you can stay aware of what you need to know as a practicing physician in internal medicine today. MKSAP 18 consists of well-researched text sections and 1,200 exam-like multiple-choice questions along with hundreds of figures, charts, and tables to enhance your learning experience. MKSAP 18’s original, high-quality questions comprise patient-based clinical scenarios based on the latest evidence. Each question will challenge your decision-making, help you discover areas of strength, and target areas for you to update or acquire new knowledge. This app enables subscribers to MKSAP 18 Digital or MKSAP 18 Complete to read all of the text and answer all of the questions offline. When you are connected to the Internet, answers will sync automatically with the online version.
The publisher of MKSAP 18, American College of Physicians (ACP), is a diverse community of internal medicine specialists and subspecialists united by a commitment to excellence. Internists apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness. With 154,000 members in countries across the globe, ACP is the largest medical-specialty society in the world. ACP and its physician members lead the profession in education, standard-setting, and the sharing of knowledge to advance the science and practice of internal medicine.
MKSAP 18 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MKSAP 18 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.