MIPosaur for PC – Get the last version of MIPosaur 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MIPosaur App for Windows
Download last version of MIPosaur App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MIPosaur on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MIPosaur on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MIPosaur into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MIPosaur “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MIPosaur.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MIPosaur app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MIPosaur on MAC PC
This MIPosaur is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MIPosaur App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MIPosaur?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MIPosaur for Windows Reviews
MIPosaur App Preview
Meet MiPosaur, the prehistoric robot that responds to your every command! MiPosaur is gesture tracking, self-balancing robotic creature that interacts wirelessly an app via Bluetooth Smart.
Find out more at www.meetmiposaur.com
• Drive – Drive MiPosaur around with either single or dual joystick control.
• Feed – Throw your new friend a snack but be careful what you feed it! Reactions can be unpredictable!
• Path – Draw a path for MiPosaur to follow.
• Battle – Outlast other MiPosaurs or MiPs in battle mode
• Dance – Play your favorite song from iTunes and have MiPosaur dance away to it.
Keep an eye out for fun new games in future updates!
Developer SDK coming soon at https://wowwee.com/about/labs
– Bug fix
MIPosaur is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MIPosaur installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.