Minecraft for PC – Get the last version of Minecraft 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Minecraft App for Windows
Download last version of Minecraft App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Minecraft on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Minecraft on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Minecraft into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Minecraft “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Minecraft.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Minecraft app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Minecraft on MAC PC
This Minecraft is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Minecraft App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Minecraft?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Minecraft for Windows Reviews
Minecraft App Preview
Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
EXPAND YOUR GAME:
Marketplace – Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
Slash commands – Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
Add-Ons – Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you’re more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.
Realms – Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms, your own private server that we host for you. Try a free 30-day trial in-app.
Multiplayer – Play with up to 4 friends with a free Xbox Live account online.
Servers – Join free massive multiplayer servers and play with thousands of others! Discover gigantic community-run worlds, compete in unique mini-games and socialize in lobbies full of new friends!
LEARN MORE: https:///www.minecraft.net/
What’s new in 1.17.11: Various bug fixes!
Minecraft is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Minecraft installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.