Midi Commander for PC – Get the last version of Midi Commander 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Midi Commander App for Windows
Download last version of Midi Commander App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Midi Commander|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Midi Commander on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Midi Commander on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Midi Commander into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Midi Commander “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Midi Commander.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Midi Commander app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Midi Commander on MAC PC
This Midi Commander is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Midi Commander App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Midi Commander?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Midi Commander for Windows Reviews
Midi Commander App Preview
Midi Commander lets you send MIDI message through a usb-connected MIDI interface.
Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu’.
The latest version of Midi Commander (in .apk format) is also available here (in case you experience server problems in downloading it from the Play Store):
For further help, you can also access the app web page:
IMPORTANT NOTE: the Android device MUST BE CAPABLE of acting as USB-HOST. So, please, do not rate the app with a low score if the connected midi device is not recognized: it might be that your android device does not work in USB-HOST mode.
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Here is a list of compatible (and tested) devices:
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
– If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
– We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
* (EXPERIMENTAL) You can now use Android native MIDI drivers (from Android 6 on). Activate it from Global Settings.
* Buttons: delay between sysex messages can be chosen (button configuration)
* Sysex files can be sent also with Blutooth MIDI devices
Midi Commander is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Midi Commander installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.