Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile for PC – Get the last version of Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile App for Windows
Download last version of Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile on MAC PC
This Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile for Windows Reviews
Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile App Preview
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a simple app to help you shoot smooth and stable time-lapse videos, or quickly upload and enhance your existing videos.
· Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the Hyperlapse immediately.
· Import existing video: Create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone.
· Multiple speeds: Choose from 1x to 32x times the normal speed.
· Multiple HD Resolutions: Save in 720 or 1080p, if supported by your device.
· Stabilize-only mode: Select 1x for stabilization without time-lapse, and keep the video’s audio track.
· Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
· Save to SD: Save finished videos to SD storage (on compatible devices)
· Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop)
· Hyperlapses can now be saved in 1080p (on compatible devices).
· Hyperlapses can now be saved to SD storage (on compatible devices).
· Clarified how to save original video with stabilization.
· Fixed orientation on Nexus 5x.
Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.