Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets for PC – Get the last version of Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets App for Windows
Download last version of Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets on MAC PC
This Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets for Windows Reviews
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets App Preview
The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily. Sheets can easily be checked, edited and shared on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, budgets more while you view and edit workbooks attached to email messages.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance, or any other fields with confidence. When on the go, your data and office move with you. Create charts, run analyses and annotate your documents from your phone at any time. Accounting on the go is even easier, with quick access to any spreadsheets and a chart maker for any type.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review your charts or start a budget on the go. Make spreadsheets and data files your way with robust formatting tools and great features. Excel lets you build your charts and spreadsheets to meet your specific needs. Keep a worksheet for your financials and edit anytime.
Get data analysis, spreadsheets and business collaboration tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools and familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features and formatting options make your workbook sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet and chart features, formats, and formulas operate the same way on any device.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit and insert charts that bring your data to life.
• Data analysis features like Add and Edit Chart Labels to highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker to keep up-to-date on expenses.
Review and Edit
• On the go? Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit documents, charts and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort and filter columns.
• Create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide, and unhide easily.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of your worksheet, create shapes, or write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files and charts with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments.
• Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of an email message or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel today.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Thank you for using Excel.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.