MHD Flasher N54 for PC – Get the last version of MHD Flasher N54 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MHD Flasher N54 App for Windows
Download last version of MHD Flasher N54 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MHD Flasher N54|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MHD Flasher N54 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MHD Flasher N54 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MHD Flasher N54 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MHD Flasher N54 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MHD Flasher N54.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MHD Flasher N54 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MHD Flasher N54 on MAC PC
This MHD Flasher N54 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MHD Flasher N54 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MHD Flasher N54?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MHD Flasher N54 for Windows Reviews
MHD Flasher N54 App Preview
MHD Flasher is the first Android handheld application to bring ECU tuning and monitoring to the BMW N54 engine. The MHD Flasher reveals the immense margin of power BMW left on the table with the N54 while still retaining the sophistication of the original engine management program.
→ Easy to install
Connect any compatible Android device to your car using a MHD Wifi adapter, install one of the pre-purchased MHD maps and enjoy the power and performance benefits of the MHD maps by Wedge Performance.
→ Keep an eye on the tuning
Monitor your engine behavior using a configurable gauges layout to keep an eye on any of the 50+ engine monitors like oil temp, boost pressure, actual load or individual cylinder ignition timing. Activate the logging mode to save up to 30 monitors to a standard CSV file for later analysis. Track issues by reading the error codes, and delete them once resolved.
→ Flash your ECU back to a stock anytime, as often as you need to. No ECU backup is needed.
→ Custom tuning support
As an alternative to built-in maps, many tuners can provide advanced custom mapping for those who have higher or special performance needs.
The MHD Flasher can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mhd.flasher.n54
Main features description:
═══ Flasher module ═══
– Flash built-in maps (purchased separately), piggyback backend maps or custom user-tuned .BIN files.
– Backup up the stock ECU software, as fast as 3 seconds on most of the cars.
– Provides handy options like power limiter per gear, wastegate rattle fix or exhaust burble settings.
– Read / delete engine trouble codes.
– Reset adaptation values (Lambda, Fuel/air, Octane rating, VANOS, Throttle, and Battery).
– 1 minutes map switching; initial install time: 18 minutes.
═══ Monitor module ═══
– Extensive logging values list, up to 30 values at the same time.
– Save logging session to .CSV files
– Integrated csv log viewer
– Up to 8 configurable gauges
– Automatic or manual log session start.
═══ Optional MHD maps packs ═══
– Maps by Wedge Performance
– Stage 1 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants.
– Stage 2 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants. High flow downpipes recommended.
– Ethanol mix pack. Three maps (e25, e40 and e60), FMIC+DPs recommended. Upgraded fuel pump for the e60.
2006-2010 135i, 335i and 535i
2009-2015 Z4 35i/is
2008-2010 X6 35i
This racing product is for competition closed course use only.
– 1 device running Android 4 and up.
– 1 orange MHD wifi adapter
Price list (licenses are VIN Locked and stored by Google along your Play store account):
– Flasher module: $99
– MHD maps packs: $49 each. Requires the Flasher module.
– Monitor module: $69
– JB4 backends only flasher: $79. Upgradable for $20 to the full $99 flasher module.
– Increased boost limit (from 18 to 22 PSI) module: $49. For custom tuning purpose. Requires the Flasher module.
Q: Can I test the connection before making a purchase?
A: Yes, simply tap the MHD Store button. The ECU connection is checked before displaying available purchases.
Q: Does my Android device need to be permanently plugged to the OBD port?
A: No. Once a flash is performed you can unplug your device.
Q: Do I need to purchase a new license each time I flash a map?
A: No, you can ref lash as many times as needed.
Q: Is a battery charger required?
A: It is highly recommended for long flashes (install, uninstall). A healthy battery will handle short flashes (map changes) fine but the use of a battery charger remains recommended.
– Bug fix for Live MAX Cooling
MHD Flasher N54 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MHD Flasher N54 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.