Metronome: Tempo for PC – Get the last version of Metronome: Tempo 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Metronome: Tempo App for Windows
Download last version of Metronome: Tempo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Metronome: Tempo|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Metronome: Tempo on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Metronome: Tempo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Metronome: Tempo into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Metronome: Tempo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Metronome: Tempo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Metronome: Tempo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Metronome: Tempo on MAC PC
This Metronome: Tempo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Metronome: Tempo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Metronome: Tempo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Metronome: Tempo for Windows Reviews
Metronome: Tempo App Preview
Featured by Apple as “New and Noteworthy” and “Staff Favorite”.
Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
Tempo features an innovative interface that morphs between five modes that each presents a different combination of functionalities optimized for the task at hand: Basic, Preset, Setlist, Practice and Gig.
– 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 400
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Store presets in multiple setlists
• Advanced setlist management including search, overwriting, copying between setlists and multi-deletion
• Quick editing
• Share and backup setlists via email
• Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
Tracker and Automator
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Automatic adjustment of tempo every n number of bars or n amount of time
• Coach Mode alternates between unmuted and muted bars
• Choose from 12 sound sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
• Volume control
• Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
• Five color themes
• Major UI refresh
• New app icon
• Added 5/8 and 7/8 time signatures
• Bug fixes
Metronome: Tempo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Metronome: Tempo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.