Met Éireann for PC – Get the last version of Met Éireann 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Met Éireann App for Windows
Download last version of Met Éireann App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Met Éireann|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Met Éireann on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Met Éireann on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Met Éireann into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Met Éireann “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Met Éireann.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Met Éireann app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Met Éireann on MAC PC
This Met Éireann is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Met Éireann App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Met Éireann?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Met Éireann for Windows Reviews
Met Éireann App Preview
Check for any active weather warnings for the Marine (Small Craft and Gale Warnings), National (Rain, Wind, Temperature, Snow, Ice and Fog) and Environmental (Pollen, UV and Potato Blight).
Interactive animated maps of rainfall radar, rainfall , temperature , wind and pressure forecasts for up to 7 days.
The high resolution rainfall radar updates every 5 minutes.
The rainfall, temperature, wind and pressure forecasts are derived from high resolution Numerical Weather Prediction models.
An Outlook to provide the user with a brief overview of the expected weather for any location in the country for the next 7 days.
Geolocated forecast. The app utilises the GPS functionality of your mobile device to provide a 7 day detailed forecast for your exact location. The user can scroll the detailed forecast and examine the forecast for expected warnings, weather, temperature, wind and rainfall amounts.
The latest weather observations near your location.
The National and Regional Forecast for Today and Tomorrow as well as the Outlook for the country for the next 5 days. These include animated maps which display the forecast weather, temperature and winds.
The Marine Section includes the Sea Area Forecast for the next 24 hours.
The latest reports from around the coast in the Coastal Reports.
The Sea Crossings Forecast which gives the expected state of the sea for the next 24 hours for 5 routes from Ireland.
The Inland Lakes forecast, which provides the expected wind, weather and visibility for 6 inland lakes.
The Farming Commentary which provides information on rain, temperature, sunshine amounts, drying conditions, spraying and field conditions for the past and the coming week.
About Met Éireann
Met Éireann, Ireland’s National Meteorological Service, is a line division of the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government and is the leading provider of weather information and related services in the State. Its mission is to monitor, analyse and predict Ireland’s weather and climate and to provide a range of high quality meteorological and related information to the public and to specific customers in, for example, the aviation and agricultural sectors. As a scientific and technical organisation, it strives to utilise the latest technological and scientific advances in order to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy of its forecasts.
Minor updates to home screen, Solar/UV added
Met Éireann is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Met Éireann installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.