Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology for PC – Get the last version of Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology App for Windows
Download last version of Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology on MAC PC
This Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology for Windows Reviews
Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology App Preview
What’s that bird? Merlin Bird ID helps you solve the mystery in 5 questions, or with a photo of a bird.
First, Merlin asks you a few simple questions. Then, almost like magic, it reveals the list of birds that best match your description. Pick your bird, then delve into more photos, sounds, and ID tips about your bird!
If you have a photo, Merlin can help there as well. Take a photo, choose from your camera roll, or snap the viewfinder of your zoom camera, and Merlin’s powerful AI will suggest an identification almost instantly.
Merlin is fun and easy to use—whether you’re curious about a bird you’ve seen once, trying to identify every bird that comes to your feeder, or planning a birding trip to a new country. The answers are waiting for you with this free field guide app from the renowned Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
• Created for beginning and intermediate bird watchers, Merlin identifies the 2,000+ most common bird species of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and Europe.
• Merlin can identify a photo using powerful computer vision algorithms. Select your photo, tell Merlin where and when you took it, and you’ll see a short list of suggested identifications.
• Intelligent results. No more scanning through hundreds of possibilities! Merlin shows the birds near you that fit your description.
• Customized location and date tools generate best answers for your neighborhood and time of year.
• Bird packs available for United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Central America, with more coming soon.
• Explore birds by location and date with a list of species seen in the area.
• Powered by eBird to deliver the most accurate results based on millions of sightings from bird watchers across North America.
• Enjoy more than 15,000 photos of birds, including males, females, and juveniles.
• Learn ID tips from Cornell Lab of Ornithology experts.
• Listen to beautiful bird sounds, including songs and calls for each species with the included Audio Essential Set from the Macaulay Library at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
• It’s all free! The Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s goal is to help you and millions of others to learn about birds.
Merlin is the most advanced bird guide app available, and is expanding to new regions of the world.
••• Bird Packs •••
Merlin Bird ID currently includes bird identification help for the United States with regional packs for the: Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Rocky Mountains, Southwest, Texas and Oklahoma, Alaska, and West Coast.
Canada is covered by Eastern Canada and Western Canada packs.
Mexico bird identification is available for each region of the country.
Central America packs include Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, and Costa Rica.
Bird identification help is also available for Europe with our Great Britain and Ireland pack, a Western Europe pack, and a pack covering the Scandinavian countries.
These packs make Merlin the perfect pocket Bird Guide to North America, Bird Guide to Mexico, Bird Guide to Guatemala, Bird Guide to Belize, Bird Guide to Costa Rica, Bird Guide to Europe, Bird Guide to Great Britain, and Bird Guide to Scandinavia.
••• About Photo ID •••
Powered by Visipedia, Merlin Photo ID uses computer vision and deep learning technology to identify birds in photos. Merlin learns to recognize bird species based on training sets of millions of photos from birders at eBird.org. When using Photo ID, enter the date and location where you took the photo; those clues improve Merlin’s accuracy by helping it focus on the species you most likely encountered there.
Fixes an issue with Bird Packs where some devices were unable to download and install new packs. If you experienced this on your device, we recommend deleting Merlin from your device and installing this latest version.
Support for Hebrew and Chinese added.
Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Merlin Bird ID by Cornell Lab of Ornithology installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.