Media Player Classic Remote for PC – Get the last version of Media Player Classic Remote 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Media Player Classic Remote App for Windows
Download last version of Media Player Classic Remote App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Media Player Classic Remote|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Media Player Classic Remote on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Media Player Classic Remote on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Media Player Classic Remote into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Media Player Classic Remote “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Media Player Classic Remote.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Media Player Classic Remote app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Media Player Classic Remote on MAC PC
This Media Player Classic Remote is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Media Player Classic Remote App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Media Player Classic Remote?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Media Player Classic Remote for Windows Reviews
Media Player Classic Remote App Preview
Media Player Classic Remote lets you control Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) without getting up. It utilizes the built-in web interface of Media Player Classic to control the program.
Note: This goal will only ever aim to support the most recent version of Media Player Classic. If you’re having issues, make sure that MPC-HC is updated. This can be done through Help -> Check for updates in MPC-HC.
It works both for mobile and tablet devices. You can control the playback from the app, from the notification-area or from the lock-screen. You also have access to all the files your computer can access, including local files but also local servers and media centers.
• Full control of playback, audio and full screen-state
• File-browser that allows for network-locations as well as allowing you to save often used favorite folder-locations
• Lock-screen playback controls
• Notification playback controls
• Automatic scanner that helps find the computer running MPC-HC
To use the app, Media Player Classic Home Cinema must be installed and running on your computer and the web interface has to be enabled.
To enable the web interface in MPC-HC, go to Options (View->Options) -> Player -> Web Interface and make sure that “Listen on port” is ticked and that “Allow access from localhost only” is NOT ticked.
After this, make sure your device is on the same network as the server and configure the server settings in the app and configure it to match your server. After this you should be good to go!
You’re very welcome to contact me if there’s features you’re missing or if you experience any errors or deficiencies. If you liked the app, feel free to share it with your friends!
Added button in the app and notification area that goes back 10 seconds
More options added to the Advanced button, including play rate
Ad-free version now available
Lots of small UI improvements
Seekbar now works on 2 second intervals
Fixed critical bug with non-English languages in MPC-HC that could cause crashes or make interacting with the app impossible
Fixed rotation bugs
Removed Toggle subtitles from Advanced (can be done using Next/Previous subtitles)
Media Player Classic Remote is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Media Player Classic Remote installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.