Med Helper Pill Reminder for PC – Get the last version of Med Helper Pill Reminder 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Med Helper Pill Reminder App for Windows
Download last version of Med Helper Pill Reminder App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Med Helper Pill Reminder|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Med Helper Pill Reminder on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Med Helper Pill Reminder on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Med Helper Pill Reminder into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Med Helper Pill Reminder “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Med Helper Pill Reminder.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Med Helper Pill Reminder app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Med Helper Pill Reminder on MAC PC
This Med Helper Pill Reminder is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Med Helper Pill Reminder App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Med Helper Pill Reminder?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Med Helper Pill Reminder for Windows Reviews
Med Helper Pill Reminder App Preview
Now with Cloud Backup/Restore Med Helper keeps track of your prescriptions – Alarms remind you when medication needs to be taken, when Doctors appointments are scheduled and when meds are running low or are about to expire.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: [email protected]
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
Prescriptions, Schedule, Take as Needed (Amount/time taken, last 10 doses), Inventory, Doctor/Pharmacy Contact Info, Vitals Tracking, Med Log and Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication pill reminder, Vitals tracker, appointment manager, Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past years we’ve received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like – what they want and sometimes what they don’t like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools… and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: [email protected]
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We’re at your service….
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best – From the Med Helper Team
Med Helper Pill Reminder is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Med Helper Pill Reminder installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.