MATLAB Mobile for PC – Get the last version of MATLAB Mobile 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get MATLAB Mobile App for Windows
Download last version of MATLAB Mobile App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||MATLAB Mobile|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install MATLAB Mobile on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install MATLAB Mobile on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running MATLAB Mobile into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MATLAB Mobile “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the MATLAB Mobile.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MATLAB Mobile app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install MATLAB Mobile on MAC PC
This MATLAB Mobile is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the MATLAB Mobile App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) MATLAB Mobile?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
MATLAB Mobile for Windows Reviews
MATLAB Mobile App Preview
Connect to MATLAB® from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Linking a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account increases your storage quota and unlocks access to other add-on products on the license.
With your MathWorks Account, you can:
• Access MATLAB from the command-line
• View, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• Acquire data from device sensors
• Store your files and data on MATLAB Drive (you receive 250 MB of cloud storage)
Link a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Image and video acquisition from the camera
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
– Support for MATLAB Live Editor: edit and run live scripts
– Bug Fixes
MATLAB Mobile is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
MATLAB Mobile installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.