Marantz Remote App for PC – Get the last version of Marantz Remote App 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Marantz Remote App App for Windows
Download last version of Marantz Remote App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Marantz Remote App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Marantz Remote App on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Marantz Remote App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Marantz Remote App into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Marantz Remote App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Marantz Remote App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Marantz Remote App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Marantz Remote App on MAC PC
This Marantz Remote App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Marantz Remote App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Marantz Remote App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Marantz Remote App for Windows Reviews
Marantz Remote App App Preview
We are happy to announce the release of the Marantz Remote App for Android! The beautiful interface and intuitive layout offer a fun and simple way to control your Marantz network product.
Adjust the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection. Marantz disc player control is also available via Marantz Remote Terminals (D-BUS, RC-5) connection.
A customizable home screen allows you to tailor the look and function of the Marantz Remote App to suit your needs.
A dedicated page now gives you full, easy to access control of your multi-room system. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before. The Marantz Remote App takes your listening enjoyment to the next level.
“Because Music Matters”
– Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
– Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
– Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
– Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
– Frequency Direct FM Tuning
– Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
– Volume Limit Setting
– New Marantz Blu-ray Player Control when paired with 2012 or later Marantz AVR and Marantz Blu-ray Models (*2)
– Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
– AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
– Simple Home Screen Help Display
– Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish) (*3)
*1: During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2: An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
– Compatible Network models:
2015 New Models:
Network AV Preamplifier AV8802
Network AV Receiver SR7010, SR6010, SR5010, NR1606, NR1506
Network AV Preamplifier AV7702
Network AV Receiver SR7009, SR6009, SR5009, NR1605
Network Audio Player: NA8005
Network AV Receiver: SR7008, SR6008, SR5008, NR1604, NR1504
Network Audio Player: NA-11S1
Wireless Network CD Receiver: M-CR610
Wireless Network Receiver: M-CR510
Network AV Pre Tuner AV8801, AV7701
Network AV Receiver SR7007, SR6007, SR5007, NR1603
* Not compatible with Marantz models other than those listed above.
Please update to a latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set the “IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On” of the device to ensure a smooth operation with the Marantz remote app.
– Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800×480, 854×480, 1280×720, 1280×800, 1920×1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320×240) and HVGA(480×320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5(OS5.0.0), Samsung Galaxy S4(OS4.4.2), Samsung Galaxy SIII(OS4.1.2), Samsung Nexus S(OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy SII (OS2.3.6), Samsung Galaxy Tab2,
Google(ASUS) Nexus 7 (2013) (OS5.1), Google(ASUS) Nexus 7 (2012) (OS5.1),
Google(LG) Nexus 5 (OS5.0.1), Google(LG) Nexus 4 (OS5.0.1), LG Optimus LTE (OS4.0.4),
Google(HTC) Nexus 9 (OS5.0.1), HTC One X (OS4.2.2)
Google(Motorola) Nexus 6 (OS5.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
*If the App doesn’t work properly, please try to reboot your mobile device, unplug the power cord of the main unit and reinsert into the power outlet or check your home network.
*Please use a latest firmware in your Marantz models by checking it via the system setup menu. (General > Firmware)
*Please set “Network Standby / IP Control / Network / Network Control” to “On / Always On” in your Marantz product’s menu to use this app.
Marantz Remote App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Marantz Remote App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.