Mahjong Solitaire for PC – Get the last version of Mahjong Solitaire 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Mahjong Solitaire App for Windows
Download last version of Mahjong Solitaire App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Mahjong Solitaire|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Mahjong Solitaire on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Mahjong Solitaire on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Mahjong Solitaire into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Mahjong Solitaire “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Mahjong Solitaire.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Mahjong Solitaire app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Mahjong Solitaire on MAC PC
This Mahjong Solitaire is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Mahjong Solitaire App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Mahjong Solitaire?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Mahjong Solitaire for Windows Reviews
Mahjong Solitaire App Preview
Mahjong solitaire is a solitaire matching game that uses a set of Mahjong tiles rather than cards. The computer game was originally created by Brodie Lockard in 1981 and named Mah-Jongg after the game that uses the same tiles for play. Lockard claims that it was based on a centuries-old Chinese game called “the Turtle”. However, it was not until Activision released Shanghai in 1986 for the Macintosh and Apple IIgs that the game gathered momentum. A version of this game was also included in the Microsoft Entertainment Pack for Windows 3.x in 1990 and went by the name Taipei. It was subsequently included in the Best of Windows Entertainment Pack. Premium editions of the Windows Vista operating system and Windows 7 include a version of the game known as Mahjong Titans.
As any other successful game, millions of clones have been created on all possible platforms. So why should you give our version a try? We tried to recreate all the fun of original game with 60 different layouts in a tiny download package.
A tile that can be moved left or right without disturbing other tiles is said to be exposed. Exposed pairs of identical tiles (Flower and Seasons tiles in the same group being considered identical) are removed from the layout one at a time, gradually exposing the lower layers to play. The aim of the game is to clear the layout by pairing up all the tiles. The game is finished when either the layout is empty, or there are no exposed pairs remaining.
Don’t forget to check our Game section for other fun games…
Fixed a problem when app moved to a background.
Mahjong Solitaire is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Mahjong Solitaire installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.