Magic Earth Navigation & Maps for PC – Get the last version of Magic Earth Navigation & Maps 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Magic Earth Navigation & Maps App for Windows
Download last version of Magic Earth Navigation & Maps App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Magic Earth Navigation & Maps|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Magic Earth Navigation & Maps on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Magic Earth Navigation & Maps on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Magic Earth Navigation & Maps into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Magic Earth Navigation & Maps “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Magic Earth Navigation & Maps.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Magic Earth Navigation & Maps app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Magic Earth Navigation & Maps on MAC PC
This Magic Earth Navigation & Maps is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Magic Earth Navigation & Maps App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Magic Earth Navigation & Maps?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Magic Earth Navigation & Maps for Windows Reviews
Magic Earth Navigation & Maps App Preview
Find the best route to your destination even without an internet connection. Magic Earth uses OpenStreetMap data and a powerful search engine to offer you the optimal routes for driving, biking, hiking and public transportation.
• We do not track you. We do not profile you. We do not trade in your personal data; moreover, we do not have it.
• Save big on mobile internet costs and navigate reliably with offline maps powered by OpenStreetMap. 233 countries and regions are ready to be downloaded.
• Choose between 2D, 3D and Satellite map views.
• Get ready for travel and know every detail of your route like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile.
• Learn more about the points of interest near you from Wikipedia articles.
• Spot nearby parking places to easily park your car.
• Stay up-to-date and enjoy regular free map updates.
• Improve safe driving and avoid accidents. Receive alerts to potential problems on the road and record your trip.
• AI DashCam features Driver Assistance warnings and Dash Cam functionality.
• Avoid collisions and accidents with Driver Assistance warnings: Headway Warning, Forward Collision Warning, Pedestrian Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Leaving Lane Warning, Stop & Go Assist.
• Record the road ahead during navigation to have an aid in the event of a collision or incident.
• Driver Assistance warnings and Recordings are available when the device is on a car mount in landscape mode, with a clear view of the road ahead.
* AI DashCam (with Driver Assistance warnings and Dash Cam functionality) requires Android 7 or later.
• Find the fastest or the shortest route to your destination when you travel by car, bike, on foot or with public transport.
• Plan your route with multiple waypoints.
• Stay safe with the free Head-up Display (HUD) feature which projects the most important navigation info onto the windshield of your car.
• Know in advance which lane to take with precise turn-by-turn navigation and lane assistance.
• Get notified about speed cameras and stay up to date with current speed limits.
• Get real-time traffic info, updated every minute.
• Discover alternative routes that avoid the traffic jams and save you time on the road.
• Get around town quickly and easily. Choose from public transit routes that combine all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / train / ferry
• Get walking directions, transfer times, departure times, number of stops. And when available, the cost.
• Find wheelchair or bike friendly public transportation.
• View current temperature and local weather forecast for your favorite locations.
• See what weather conditions to expect in the next hours and view the forecast for the next 14 days.
* Some features are not available in all countries.
* Some features require internet connection.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Magic Earth Navigation & Maps is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Magic Earth Navigation & Maps installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.