Maestro – Music Composer for PC – Get the last version of Maestro – Music Composer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Maestro – Music Composer App for Windows
Download last version of Maestro – Music Composer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Maestro – Music Composer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Maestro – Music Composer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Maestro – Music Composer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Maestro – Music Composer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Maestro – Music Composer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Maestro – Music Composer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Maestro – Music Composer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Maestro – Music Composer on MAC PC
This Maestro – Music Composer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Maestro – Music Composer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Maestro – Music Composer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Maestro – Music Composer for Windows Reviews
Maestro – Music Composer App Preview
Maestro is the next generation of music composition app
We hope this can be the perfect app for music composers, songwriters, music students and everyone who wishes to write music easy.
Compose music quick and easy like a maestro!
Write and Learn Musical Notations
– Notes, Chorded Notes and Layered Notes
– Rests and Multi-Measure Rest
– Measure Bar Lines
– Repeat Signs, Da Capo, Dal Segno, Segno, Coda, Fine and Different Endings
– Staccato, Staccatissimo, Accent, Tenuto, Fermata, Trill, Tremolo, Mordent and more Articulations
– Dot, Double Dot, Beam, Tie, Slur, Duplets, Triplets, Quintuplets, Grace Note and more
– Accidentals and Quarter Tones
– Apply Octave Up and Down: 8va, 8vb, 15ma, 15mb, 22va, 22vb
– Apply Transposition
– Change Clef: Treble, Bass, Alto, Soprano, Mezzo-Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Drums and Mono Tone Percussion
– Change Tempo
– Change Time Signature
– Change Key Signature
– Write Lyrics, Chord Texts and Finger Numbers
Supports Multiple Instruments
– Play your music with more than 100 Instruments
– Piano, Organ, Violin, Cello and other Strings, Guitar, Brass, Reed, Pipe, Drums and Percussion
– There are also some fun sound effects such as Bird Tweet, Helicopter, Gun Shot, Seashore, Telephone Ring, Scream and more
Unlimited Number of Staves
– Write Orchestral Music
– Show / Hide staves to manage multiple staves or print the parts individually
Unlimited Music Length
– No limit in the number of measures and the length of the music
Listen to your Masterpiece
– Play your music instantly
– Set playback section and repeat the parts you want to listen
Export to Image Files and Print your Sheet Music
– Zoom in and out to draw more or fewer notes in one line
– Save as an image file as you see on the screen
– Supports saving as JPG, PNG and PDF formats
– Supports changing the page orientation
Export to Audio File
– Send your music to friends
– Set your composition as a ringtone
– Supports saving as MIDI and MP3 formats
All Features are Free!
– No limitations
– Everything is open and free
Want to become a Popular Maestro? Check out our Concert Hall
– Host your music at the Concert Hall and see if others like it
– The Concert Hall is where you can post your music or listen and see other maestro’s work
– It is another fun way of learning how to write the various musical notations and symbols
– Get some new inspirations!
Supports Tablets and all size of devices
We value your feedback and suggestions!
– We are very keen to make Maestro better
– You are an artist creating music with Maestro, we are a digital artist creating this Maestro
We will do our best to keep improving Maestro
Playback Keyboard and Cursor
– improved the behaviour
– improved the quarter-tone key signature behaviour
– fixed issue of loading music saved in the cloud under a certain condition
– moved out the cloud save button from the export menu
Save as PDF
– added a low resolution option (for devices with low memory)
– optimised the memory usage
– added more colour options to Title, Subtitle, Author, Lyrics, Keyboard and Staff Lines
Maestro – Music Composer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Maestro – Music Composer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.