LoopStation – Looper for PC – Get the last version of LoopStation – Looper 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LoopStation – Looper App for Windows
Download last version of LoopStation – Looper App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||LoopStation – Looper|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LoopStation – Looper on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LoopStation – Looper on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LoopStation – Looper into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LoopStation – Looper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LoopStation – Looper.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LoopStation – Looper app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LoopStation – Looper on MAC PC
This LoopStation – Looper is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LoopStation – Looper App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LoopStation – Looper?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LoopStation – Looper for Windows Reviews
LoopStation – Looper App Preview
LoopStation turns your Android device into a musical instrument. Record your own sounds / voice and combine them into one big symphony with this looper / loop station.
IMPORTANT: LoopStation is not supported anymore and might have issues on newer Android versions.
Do what you would want to do with a real physical looper. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording the basetrack or start up the metronome to help you with timing. Every next recording will be an overdub of the basetrack. Add reverb, change volume, adjust the position… it’s all possible! When you are done, make a single track of your loop by recording a session. Then share this session with all your friends and fellow musicians by sharing it with the other apps you have on your phone (Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
– Record synced tracks (overdub)
– Control volume per loop
– Save/Load loops
– Record multiple bars
– Shift timing of each individual loop
– Save unlimited recordings
– Merge tracks
– Change playback speed
– Add reverb
– Session recording
– Export sessions to your other apps; Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…
1. Calibration does not work as it is supposed to work.
Make sure you are in a silent area, no headphones are connected and that your volume is on 100%.
2. How do i delete a track?
You can delete a track by dragging it to the bottom of the screen. A ‘drop’-field will appear in which you can drop your track.
3. I want to share my loops
Loops can be saved and loaded on your own device, but they are not shareable. With the premium upgrade you can record a session, these sessions can be shared with other apps you have on your device (WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
Also check out the Facebook page, leave a message or one of your amazing tracks! Loopy your music!(https://www.facebook.com/loopstationapp)
Unlimited saves in the free version
New splash screen
Improved session recording code (slower but better quality)
Removed il2cpp from saved loops
LoopStation – Looper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LoopStation – Looper installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.